Mafia's love pt 2

Aryan was holding the gun pointing towards Rohit.

"Where to shoot first Rohit?
Your head? Your chest?"

He suddenly pointed the trigger on Virat "or your heart!"

Rohit widened his eyes and a gunshot was heard.

But it was Aryan who got shot by "Hardik" Rohit's right hand and best friend.

He entered the right time and saw Aryan pulling his trigger towards Virat, he immediately shot Aryan.

.

.

Back to the present:

Rohit sighed in relief as he thanked Hardik, "Thankyou so much Harry. Aaj teri wajah se mere cheeku ki jaan bachi hai. I owe you for this"

"No thanks Boss, cheeku is like a brother to me. And it's my duty to protect you and him. " Hardik replied with sincerity.

He always considered Rohit like a big brother.

Soon Rohit took Vi in his arms and left for their home. He was disturbed by today's event. He needs to be more careful for Vi.

.

.

.

After returning back to the home, Virat was clinging to Rohit like a Koala bear all the time.

He didn't left Rohit even for a second.

"Vi wait a second, I need to bring something for you to eat. Bhuk nhi lagi tumhe?" Rohit asked as he placed Virat on the bed.

"Nahi.. mujhe kuch nhi chahiye. Bas tum mere sath raho abhi" Virat said.

Rohit didn't have a heart to deny him after seeing tears in his eyes.

"Achha baba yahi hu me, I'll ask someone to bring food is it okay?" Rohit asked as he called the maid to bring the food.

Rohit fed Virat and made him sleep, everything has taken a toll on Vi.
He was deeply affected by it.

They were sitting in their bedroom with Virat's head on his lap. Virat was sleeping. While Rohit was thinking something and caressing Virat's hairs.
.

.

.

.
Rohit's POV:

Numerous thoughts were going through Rohit's mind.

"What if hardik didn't got there in time?"

"What would've happened if Aryan had fired the bullet "

The thought itself made Rohit shiver.

Aryan did it dirty by targeting Virat in between.

Rohit didn't feared actually when Aryan had pointed a gun towards him what made him scared when Aryan was trying to shoot Virat.

That's the reason Rohit kept their relationship secretive and Virat was always surrounded by bodyguards.

Sometimes Virat too got irritated but now he will understand why is it necessary for him.

.

.

.

Rohirat were sleeping in their bedroom, Rohit woked up after feeling some moment beside him.

Virat was frowning and He was saying something in the sleep. Vi was having a nightmare and was thrashing and crying.
The memories of previous night flooded him in the form of nightmare.