7. Mafia's love

Ro please, this time only.. Rahul ka birthday hai. Pls dedo na permission"
Virat said giving his famous puppy eyes to Rohit.

"Sorry cheeku I've already discussed on this topic. Me tumhe nahi de sakta permission" Rohit said a little sternly.

"Why? Pls na I will not even drink also security ko bhi leke jaunga" virat said pouting.

"No baby. I can't allow you"

"Me nai baat karunga tumse.. jao tum!!" Virat said while throwing a pillow at Rohit.

Rohit catched the pillow, "Baby, jitni zidd karni hai utni karo, jitna Rona hai roo do, but I will not allow you and that's final!"

Virat just stamped his legs on the bed throwing a perfect temper tantrum.
.

.

.

.
Here Virat wants to go to his bestest friend Rahul's birthday party but Rohit was not allowing him due to security reasons and also he knows that how careless Virat can get.

Rohit Sharma! A big name in the underworld he was the most feared Mafia.

Virat Kohli! A pretty boy who became the heart beat of this heartless mafia.

Rohit is extra protective towards Virat due to his clumsy and careless nature.

.

.

.

Back to the story.

It was midnight and sleep was far away from Virat's eyes.
Rohit was sleeping peacefully caging Virat in his arms.

Rohit was in deep sleep as he came back after a long mission.

Virat tried to move Rohit's arm from his body.

"Ro, meko toilet jana hai. Haath hata na" Virat whisperd to Rohit.

Rohit just "hmmed" and left Virat while Virat placed his pillow beside Rohit who immediately cuddled to it.

Virat got ready in no time, he put his clothes and called Rahul,
"Sunn Rahul car bhej de, I'm ready"

"Tu sure hai na Vi? Kuch galat hua na mere birthday ke din he Mera murder hoga" said Rahul.

"Kuch nahi hoga, Ro is in deep sleep kal subah he uthhega woh ab" Virat whisperd while looking at Rohit.

"Back gate se bhej car, I'm coming from that Gate. Security kam hai waha" Virat told Rahul and cut the call.

Virat jumped from his window, the security got alerted and tried to ran there but due to the darkness was not able to see Virat.

Vi ran fast from there and sat in Rahul's car.
And reached the club.

.

.

.

.

Here Vi was partying hard along with Rahul and his other friends.

Vi was feeling like he was on cloud nine he had done something daring in life by fooling Rohit.

After getting tired from dancing Virat went towards the bar section and asked for the normal cold drink.

Suddenly one tall handsome man came, his personality was very intimidating which for some reason making Virat nervous.

"Hi, you seem new here?" asked the man.

"Umm.. yeah I don't come here usually" replied Virat nervously.