6. Contract marriage (pt2)

"Ben##d what the f*ck are you saying bunty.. it's not .. true!!" Virat replied after coming out from his shock.

"Vi I understand your emotions.. but you have to accept this! Riya is cheating on you.. uska 3 saalo se relationship hai with woh ladke ke sath.. she was with you only for fame." Bunty said firmly.

While Virat just kept staring at the photos and information which bunty had sent him.

He can't believe this information was true. Riya always kept telling him that he was Riya's first boyfriend and this relationship was her first relationship.

Bunty had sent him Riya's photos with her boyfriend all this was enough to tell him that Riya was double dating with him. He can't believe this he was talking with Riya yesterday night. He felt disgusted suddenly.

Bunty had also sent him one screenshot of Riya's chat with her friend where she mentions that she didn't love Virat but his money.

As being with him will help her modelling carrier and she will get more offers.

"Mujhe.. Riya se milna hai.. I want to meet her!" Virat said his voice shaking.

"Vi are you sure?"

"Im very sure bunty. I'll text her. You meet me at this location" Virat said as he texted Riya to meet him.

Virat went to washroom and got freshen up. Meanwhile Rohit came to their room.

"Kahi Jaa rahe ho?" He asked Virat.

"Hmm.."

"Gf se milne?" Rohit said teasingly although he was sad and jelous.

"Hmm"

"What happened Virat? Is anything serious? Bunty ne kya bola?" Rohit was now worried. Virat's eyes looked like he was crying before.

"Kuch nahi hua.. me aata hu thodi der me"

"Virat!.. bas evening se pehle aajana.. I don't want to force you but please try.. sham ko guest aane wale hai.. shaadi ke baad ka first ritual hai. Pls act along" Rohit said hesitantly he didn't knew how to say this to Vi.

"Ok" That was all Virat could say before he barge out of the room.

.

.

.

Riya didn't had anything to say in her defence.

She also can't say that all this was fake because it Virat had a solid proof. so she accepted that she cheated on him.

Virat felt disgusted, used by her. He didn't cry infront of her, he didn't wanted to show her that he was weak.

Virat drived his car aimlessly before he halted his car infront of a bar. Virat had totally forgotten about Rohit.

.

.

.

"Kaha hai yrr Virat.. how can you be so careless" Rohit said to himself. The guests had started coming even Virat's family had came..

"Beta Virat kaha hai?" Rohit's mother asked Rohit

"Aata he hoga woh Maa"

Rohit again called Virat but his number was out of coverage area.

"Kaha gya hai ye ladka!" Rohit was thinking.. his phone ranged suddenly it was bunty's number. He immediately picked up the call.

"Hello bunty! Virat ke baare me pata hai tumhe? Kaha hai woh" Rohit asked without a break.