4. Stubborn

"Vi tu nahi khel rha hai! That's final okay and I don't want to see you playing!" Rohit warned Virat over phone.

"Ro par ab me theek hu kuch nahi hua hai.. And Biscotti why did you tell him that I am playing?" Virat faked a glare at ABD who didn't look amused.

Actually there is an IPL match between KKR vs RCB in Chennai but Virat had injured his hand during net practice which required him to get stitches.

And Vi being Vi still wanted to play so AB just asked Rohit to make Virat understand.

"Virat listen, I'm not asking you I'm telling you! That you will not play today. Do you want to aggravate the injury further?" Rohit asked.

"Aree but I had a talked with physio he said that I'm completely fine" Virat stated.

"No biscuit he didn't told you to play, he said that you can play in upcoming matches" AB smirked and corrected him.

But Virat just huffed and cut the call without listening to Rohit.

Soon it was their match time and Rohit was watching the match live in his hotel room.

He saw the team announcement and...
He saw Virat's name.. he was in playing 11.

"Abee yaar ye ladka! Kisiki sune toh kya zaroorat thi khelne ki!" Rohit said to himself dialling a number on his phone.

"Hello Mahi Bhai aap match dekh rahe ho?" Rohit asked the captain cool aka Virat's Mahi Bhai.

"Haa Rohit, cheeku khel rha hai ye match me"

"Wahi toh Bhai!! Mne mana Kiya tha usko par meri baat he nahi sunni. Batao injury ke sath khelega toh aur badh nahi jayegi injury. He had stitches in his hand" Rohit complained.

"Let him play Rohit, he knew the consequences still he decided to play. Bohot ziddi bann gya hai woh. Dekhta hu usko match ke baad!" said Mahi Bhai.

"Haa Bhai pls aap usko dato.. me bolunga toh itna effective nahi rahega"

.

.

Here RCB was batting first, it was one wicket down and Virat was coming to bat.

Virat started playing steadily by hitting boundaries and manage to make a decent score.

Till now Virat was not feeling any pain in his hand, on the other end there was Faf who was batting with Vi.

After every over he used to go to Vi to make sure his hand was alright.

Virat scored half century but after some time he started to feel pain in his hand and after a over he gave an easy catch causing his wicket.

Virat was a bit disappointed at himself but the other team members appreciated him.

RCB won the match and entered the semis. They will now play against MI.

Virat was happy he loved to challenge Rohit as competitors he felt that it brings the best out of him everytime.

But now his attention was towards his already injured hand, his stitches was opened causing his hand to bleed slightly.

It was early in the night Virat was alone in his room, watching the match highlights.

The doctor had done his dressing, soon there was a knock on the door and to Virat's surprise it was Rohit.

"Ro... Tu yaha!" Virat exclaimed.

"Aapne kaam he itna badhiya kiya, mujhe aana pda yaha" Rohit said sarcastically.