2. Proposal

It was just a normal sunny day. Everyone was chilling with their partners as they had just won a ODI series against Australia with 2-1.
The match was in India specifically Mumbai.
The next T-20 series was in 5 days so they have got enough time to relax.

But scenes were different in Rohirat's room. Rohit was surfing through his phone while keeping an eye on his best friend, Virat who was on call continuously.
Virat was talking about his upcoming ad and interview schedules with his manager. He was also reading his emails on his iPad on other side.

Rohit sighed, He was thinking from last 2 days to confess his feelings to Virat. It was getting too much for him to handle. He had officially fallen for his *best friend* but he doesn't know if same was with Virat. He was sure that if he confessed his feelings Virat might not accept but definitely Vi will not break friendship.
But he was too scared to say that to his *cheeka bean* yup that's what he calls him lovingly because (Vi is such a cutie 🥰)

*Back to the story*

Virat was grinning after the call. He seemed to be excited and Rohit noticed that before he ask, Vi told him excitedly, "Ro tujhe Anushka pata hai?"

"Kon Anushka?"

"Anushka Sharma one of the beautiful Bollywood actress. I'm having an ad shoot with her.
Bol rhe hai koi shampoo ka advertisement hai abhi 2 hours me"
said Virat while settling his hair.

Ro felt jelous as Vi was getting ready in such a excitement but he chucked it. He had planned a date in evening for Virat. Where he would express his feelings.

Rohit- "Achha. Vi tu sham tak free hoga na? You remember you've promised me hum dinner karne Jaa rahe hai. Don't forget it"

Virat- "Haa yarr sham tak bilkul free hu jayenge hum. Okay bye, car aagyi hai"

Virat left for his shoot.
Meanwhile Rohit went to other players room to play video games as he was getting bored alone in room.

Here Virat met Anushka at first he was little shy but Anushka made him comfortable soon they got along well.

Anushka then asked him to have a dinner, but vi refused her as he remembered that he has to go with Rohit.

Virat- "Anushka actually I would've loved to come for dinner but some another day"

Anushka - "Aree chalo na Kya pata ab next kab milenge aur restaurant pass me he hai. And you know it serves the best continental food also the ambience is good I'm sure you would love it"

*Virat's POV*
"Hmm wese Ro ke sath me baad me bhi Jaa sakta hu.
And it doesn't feels good to refuse her"

Virat thought at first but couldn't deny her. He decided to call Rohit but when he saw his phone's battery was dead.
He thought that he would directly meet him in the room.

(*Wrong move Vi*)

He and Anushka then went to a restaurant to have dinner.

.
.
.
.

Here, Rohit was waiting for him in another restaurant. Rohit had done all the preparation to propose Vi. Virat had told him that he will directly come to the hotel but it was 1 hour but Vi didn't came.

*Rohit's POV*

Kaha hai yaar ye kabse wait kr Raha hu. Call bhi band aarha hai. Abhi Tak chal raha hai kya iska shoot?

Rohit then calls Virat manager to ask him but he told that the shoot was completed 3 hours ago.

"Agar shooting hogyi toh ye kaha hai fir, aane do usko ab dekhta hu me bhi. Bola tha mne ki aajana time pe"