Chapter thirty three: Who's Dylan?

"I'm so sorry Mr smith. We can't do anything about his sight for now." Doctor Phillip informed sadly.

"Dad?." I called weakly and someone touched my hand.

"He's awake!." Lora exclaim.

"Evan's awake!" Annabella cried out running to Evan's side on the bed.

"Evan?. Can you see me?." Dylan's asked coaching down beside Evan. Through his voice, it's so obvious he's crying.

"I can't see anything. What's wrong with me?." I asked with tears tricking down my face.

"Evan? Please stay calm. You'll be fine. Everything will be fine. Just stay where you are and don't black out again. Alright?." A deep voice which I assume to be the doctor said. I nodded with more tears running down my face.

"As doctor Phillip said, please don't black out again. Stay with us to avoid any further damage. Please... " Dylan whispered beside me. I nodded hurriedly while I hear more sobs around me.

Who else is beside me? I'm guessing Dylan hasn't left ever since they found out about my sight. Mom travelled already and my two sisters might be here. Dad's still here and the doctor haven't left.

"Mom?. Are you there?." I asked. But someone suddenly kissed my forehead.

"Evan, mom's not here. She's married. And, we haven't heard anything from her lately." Lora spoke within sobs.

"Lora?" I called weakly.

"Evan I'm so sorry. This is all my fault. I'm sorry!." Lora cried even more.

"Lora please put yourself together. Evan will be fine! No more sobs or crying in this room. Everyone out!!." Dad yelled. I burst into tears and Dylan caress my hand gently, trying to calm me down.

"Are they gone?." I asked the minute I hear distance crying. Damian grip my hand and responded.

"Yes they're gone" he said and I burst out crying again. I mean how can I lose my sight? Now I'm totally blind. I thought Dylan said they're waiting for me and I can finally see my parents and siblings.... But no. I can't even see anything right now. No mom, no dad, no siblings, nothing!

"Shush.... Evan it's alright. I'll do anything you want me to do if you stop crying now. Please." Dylan whispered into my ear. I sobbed even more and he started easing up my pain with gently words.

"Who's Dylan?" I asked after some minutes of sobbing in Damien's arm.

"What?." Damien asked sounding so shocked.

"I mean Dylan. Who's he to you?." I pushed the question further. Damian adjusted himself beside me and cleared his throat like an old man ready to make a speech.

"I don't know him." I lied. I move away from him and he grabbed me immediately protecting me from meeting the end of the bed.

"You're lying! Let go off me!." I screamed at him with a frown. Even when I can't see, I know where he's seated but I refuse to turn to him. Because, I mean it's hopeless. I can't see him, what's the point in looking?. I just looked further to the wall.

"I don't know who he is. Believe me!." Damian argued trying to persuade Evan. But I refuse to believe him. He's just a liar and Dylan was right about him!.

"I saw an actual dragon. You knew dragons are real and you lied to me!. Why?." I asked and he gasped in shock.

"No. It was all a dream. Nothing more. Believe me Evan you have to stop thinking about him!." Damian yelled smashing down the jug of water beside my bed. The loud sound of the crash made me flinch in fright.