Chapter eleven: Let me in!!!

Damien POV.....

After ending the call with my mission assistance, I smirked and walked downstairs to watch the result of my effort in the bet I made with my friends.

Upon arriving downstairs, I saw dad starring at the TV screen with shock written all over his face. His whole attention was leased to the TV screen that he didn't even notice my presence.

"Dad, what's going on in the news?." I asked but there was no reply from him.

I turn to the screen and I was in awe at the seen before me. Cameras are flashing harshly at the angry Lora Norris Karloff. She was driving the media away from her environment as they try to question her about the rape issue of Evan.

"What in the world is happening in there?." I asked with shock written all over my face.

My father turn to me and set his view back to the TV before replying with a very serious expression.

"Mr Alexander only son was arrested minutes ago for raping Evan Norris." He replied.

"No what're the media doing going into the Norris property to attack them with questions after taking actions?. This is not supposed to happen!." I yelled with rage.

This isn't what I asked Philip to do. I only asked him to report to the media about what happened, and let the police take action. Why did the media have to go into the property of Mr Norris and attack them with questions?

"What do you mean this shouldn't happen?. Do you know anything concerning this issue?." My father asked and I was left speechless.

I know I'm the cause of all this mess. But I'm not prepared for the consequences of my actors if anyone get to find out.

"Me?. Why will I have a hand in such a issue. If I have a hand in this, I'll rather kill Derek than report him to the police and media." I replied.

"I know you're not involved in this. But who would have done this?. Wait a minute. Where's Liam?." My dad asked with suspicious.

"He's sulking in his room because his date didn't turn up." I smirked with amusement.

"Maybe he have a hand in this issue. Don't you think?." My dad asked and I shook my head in disagreement. In as much as I don't like Liam, I can't let my dad misjudged him for my mistakes.

"Liam wouldn't do such a thing. Maybe someone else we don't know must have told the media." I try to persuade.

"Yeah someone else must have told the media about Mr Norris son. But my doubt is, it's only someone from this family that can send out such information and the media will respond to it immediately. Who else would have done this if not from someone from this family?." My dad asked even much more suspicious. I sigh in frustration. He'll never let go of this case.

"You know what?. Let's just let go off this case for now. I have to focus on something else. See you later." I said and head out to give my asset 99 a peace of my mind at our usual spot.

But the minute I step into one of my favorite sport car, a call interrupted my thoughts. I lazily raise it to my face only to see an unknown number. I answered it and put it on loud speaker so I can drive while listening.

"Hello?." I asked. But then I heard the most faint struggling familiar voice from the other side of the phone.

"H_help.... Call... Anyone... I need h_elp....42 gray street. P_lease... Hurry..." The voice mumbled weakly with a cry.

I was startled because of the voice because I finally recognize the voice. It's Evan's voice. And he seems to be in trouble. Or maybe he's struggling with

"Evan!!, Evan is that you?. What's hear someone say. But I couldn't reply because my strength has already run out. I sigh weakly and blacked out completely.