Chapter thirty one: Actual dragon!

Evan's pov......

The huge enchanted door split after some seconds revealing a jaw-dropping sight I didn't expect to see. What!? Is this place a paradise?

At first I thought the first sight I'll see after the bedroom enchanted door, would be a dark creepy hallway full of scorpions and dangerous inserts. Or maybe giant guards with rods and swords. Ugh! Enough of the guessing already! Time to enjoy the wonderful view!....

Turns out it's just one door leading to the freaking awesome beach. Beautiful roses bloom under the sun as the sea waves dance with the dolphins. What a melodious sound..... I hummed to myself with eyes closed.

"What are you doing?." Dylan brought me back to earth with his husky deep voice. I open my eyes to see he's now standing tall in front of me. I shivered at his cold aura and step back away from him.

"Nothing.... " I try to smile at his face. But his frown grew strong and firm.

"Don't stare too much at a spot. You understand?." He asked with a raised brow.

"Yes master Dylan." I nodded hurriedly. He cleared his throat and turn away from me. And I exhale deeply in relief. This guy is so fucking scary!.

"Where are we going?." I asked after we walked for some minutes beside the sea. My legs hurt really bad from the hot sand. Let's not talk about the way my face is red due to the sun reflecting it's glory on my poor face. Apparently, the Almighty Master Dylan asked me not to put my feet anywhere close to the water. Like, wtf? Is the water dangerous? Now my legs hurt because I'm on bare foot.

"To see the dragon." He replied seconds after my questions. My heart slam rapidly in my chest as I process what Dylan just said.

"We're going to see an actual dragon?!"I asked with mouth agape. He turn to me and grabbed my wrist falsely pulling it above my face to the sky. I gasp and whimper in pain due to his sudden force.

"Rule number two, don't you ever ask me questions when we're outside!." He lectured and I nodded hurriedly with closed eyes. I felt goosebumps. Is he always this dangerous? Oh... Yeah! He's dangerous.

The rest of the walk was so much fun and awesome. I met weird scary creatures. They can act normal, but they're not normal when someone invade their privacy. They eat themselves, speak weird languages, and they also have magical powers. I saw real magical dragons and unicorns. So awesome but yet dangerous. I held onto Dylan's hand the whole time.

After some time, we couch down under a tree beside a lake Dylan claims to be "the flourish spring". I rested my head on Dylan's shoulder as my eyes wondered around the lake looking for something new.

"Master Dylan?." I asked and he exhale deeply. Without turning to me, he hummed as a reply. I hesitated before saying another word. "Why do you hate me so much?." I asked and I saw him clench his fist.

"Do you really wanna know?." He asked and I nodded slowly staring at his beautiful gray eyes.

___________________________

New chapter out friends! Please vote!!!
And... I'm sorry for the late update.... Exam stole my novel writing time...