3 - Forgiveness

A few days go by, and I go back to school. But at the entrance, I notice a paper. It has my school book picture on it. It reads:

DO YOU HATE EXCESSIVELY UGLY, SLOPPY PEOPLE LIKE LEAFY?WELL NOW YOU CAN SIGN A PETITION IF YOU WANT HER TO DIE!

WELL NOW YOU CAN SIGN A PETITION IF YOU WANT HER TO DIE!

I stared at it. It made me tear up a bit. I saw Coiny running to me so I hid it quickly.

COINY: HEY LEAFY! I missed you! Where have you been?
LEAFY: Oh.. Hey there Coiny.
COINY: Did something happened—
He seemed to pause and realized something.
COINY: ...Did you see a flyer about yourself?
LEAFY: A flyer? No...?
COINY: Phew. Ignore it actually.

I lied to my very own friend. I feel so stupid. Well, the bell rang. Coiny ran off since he did mention that he got in trouble yesterday for being late so I suppose that he had no choice. I went to class, but infront of the door, I took the random pills. I didn't take them at home because I didn't want to worry Tree. He didn't deserve to be so worried over a LIAR. I entered class.

TEACHER: Leafy, hello. Welcome back.
LEAFY: Hello.

I saw another note on my desk but this time I put it in my bag. Nothing happened at first, but then I felt that dizzy feeling and I slept. I woke up to Firey calling out to me, and I realized that the same cycle happened.

PIN: You're up. What happened Leafy?!
LEAFY: ...Where am I...?
FIREY: Oh, you're in the nurse's office. You fainted and then blood started dripping from your mouth. I found it disgusting.
PIN: Firey! Be a little more sensitive!
LEAFY: I feel dizzy... You can go, I'll tag along later.
PIN: No way! I—
LEAFY: Please. It's fine anyway.

Firey looked at me and left along with Pin. I felt even worse. I hate worrying people. I'm selfish. I'm so selfish. I thought of that note, so I took it. It read;

Dear Leafy, I made a petition for you. I hope you didn't see the corkboard, exactly 38 people signed it.  Isn't it funny that theres that chance one of them could be YOUR BEST FRIEND? Give up and kill yourself ^_^

38... People... Signed a petition for me to kill myself. And one of them... Could've been one of MY friends... I suddenly thought of killing myself. But I wanted to be slow because that's what I deserve. I saw a knife nearby, I took it and ran to the girl's bathroom. Pin noticed me and ran after me. Unfortunately I didn't notice her, and I started c☆tting myself. When I finished, I saw Pin covering her mouth.

PIN: Leafy...
LEAFY: Pin how long have you been there.
PIN: Leafy listen—
LEAFY: DON'T you dare tell anyone.

I brushed past her. I felt terrible. I felt so rude. I was being so insensitive. I should maybe listen to those 38 people and kill myself. I took another pill but this time without drinking water.
I felt something suffocating inside of me, and I suddenly couldn't breathe.

PIN'S POV
Leafy has been acting up lately. I'll go to her and apologise for just randomly interrupting her. I just need to ask somebody— Is that Leafy?!

PIN: Leafy! What happened?! Why are you hyperventilating?!

I brought a teacher immediately, what was going on with Leafy? At this point I demanded to know. I've known her like forever so I can't just leave her dying! I ran to Coiny and told him everything, he thought I was just messing around but then I dragged him to Leafy, where a crowd was randomly formed.

HELLOOOO!!! HI!!!! ITS ME THE CREATOR!!!!! UNLESS U DIDNT READ THE DESCRIPTION JUST KNOW THAT:) THIS IS ALL MY AU!!!!! DONT PULL UP AN AK-74 JUTS BECAUSE UR FAVORITE CHARACTER DIES OR IS MUHAHAHAHHAHA(evil)!!!!!!! BYE

I saw Book laughing in the crowd. What the actual hell was she doing laughing at a dying student? I suddenly saw a teacher tell her to go the principal's office. Leafy was taken to the hospital I'm sure? But I had a suspicious feeling about Book.

LEAFY'S POV
I can't breathe (non breathe oblige.....). My throat hurts. It's burning. I hope Tree doesn't find out. I'll worry him and he'll be sad and I'll be the selfish one. I came home after a trip to the hospital and I saw Tree. I don't know if he was waiting for me or something, he seemed distracted.

TREE: Hello Leafy. You're home early... What happened?
LEAFY: Nothing... I need to rest, I will explain later.

He looked at me confused, but I immediately went to the bathroom. I still had the knife. I thought that maybe I should continue what I was doing. I started c☆tting myself again, and then went to bed.