run rabbit run

You were all done with diagnostics, everything seemed fine. The daycare attendant was back where they belonged, and you and Valerie were just discussing anything to pass the time.
"Never thought I'd be having yet another sleep over here..this time just without the sleep part." You chirped.
"I'm sure Sun and Moon wouldn't mind you sleeping in the dayc-" you cut her off before she could finish her sentence, "no, not that roach filled room again.." You held a finger to her lips.
"Oh, it's not that bad! Hmm..." She paused, seemingly having something on her mind so suddenly.
"What if we clean it for them?" She proposed so suddenly.
"Are you sure? That thing is...a clutter." Valerie shrugged at your response,
"It's up to you y/n."
You shrugged, "I'll just sleep on Monty's couch or something.." Valerie scratched the back of her head,
"Actually...maybe not Monty..?" You raised an eyebrow curiously, but you didn't wanna urge her to tell you anything she didn't want to. You shrugged again.
"Maybe the ball pit is comfy. Anyways..ima head back to the daycare, cya!" Valerie waved back to you and smiled awkwardly.

"Hey Sun? What's this?" You held up a piece of candy that looked almost like a cough drop. You found it on the floor, so it probably wasn't safe, but you were craving something sweet.
"Oh! That's my candy!! Sunnydrops! Try it!"
What's the worst that could happen? You asked yourself before unwrapping it and popping it in your mouth. Immediately your mouth was filled with an orangey taste. It was sweet and only a little bit sour, you liked it.
"I should warn you that it's also an energy boosting candy." Your eyes widened. "They make those?" You mumbled with the candy on the side of your mouth so you could speak. Sun nodded.
"It's pretty good!" It tasted like any usual hard candy, kinda like a Jolly rancher too texture wise. "You got anymore?" He went behind you and pulled a stash of candies from one of the security desk drawers. He didn't completely go behind the desk, which was odd. You've never seen him go behind there before, you wondered it he was even allowed back there. Probably not.
He handed you the plastic jar with a label of Sun on it, you opened it, and took a few more out, popping those on your mouth.

"Woah there sunshine!" You made a 'hm?' sound curiously.
"Remember it's ENERGY BOOSTING! Spit some of those out!!!" He frantically tried yanking the jar away, but you snatched it back instantly, shaking your head furiously.
"NO!" As the candy dissolved in your mouth, the adrenaline boost kicked in. You raced out of the daycare with Sun trailing behind you. "GIVE THOSE BACK!" You maniacally laughed behind you, but little did you know...the daycare attendant had springs in his casing, allowing him to bounce, which also allowed him to catch up to you faster. Kinda like in roblox when you jump to escape the demon in a horror game.

You knocked over a bunch of cans so he would have to stop to clean them.
"HAHAHAHA!!" You cackled and took a sharp turn to find a place to hide. You found yourself in a vent. You hadn't been in any of the vent before, it was definitely new to you.
You stuffed some more candies in your pocket and set the jar down before crawling through to see where it may lead you.

10 seconds in, you begin to hear distant music, but it sounded like it was getting closer.
Guess what was behind you? I think you know...
A music man was on your tail. Though you worked there, you have heard of accidents with animatronics like that with staff members, especially at night. You weren't taking any chances. You began to crawl as fast as humanly possible, you were terrified. Tears weld in your eyes as the rat approached you faster with its icky looking spider legs.

MAMAAA!! You internally screamed until you found yourself in a little area of the vent with a fan. It circled you, so what do you do? You punch it. You punch it straight in its broken up piano tile face and darted to the other side of the vent. Since it was broken up and all that, your fist now had cuts and bruises. I don't recommend punching metal.
You slid the rest of the way until you found yourself in a crusty dusty and musty area you get never seen of the pizzaplex. You were really wishing there was a mapbot with you right now, 'cause you had no idea where you were.