games and secrets

"What're we watchin'?" Valerie questioned, relying on you and Sun to come up with something. You and him looked at each other for a second, then shrugged.
"How about Trolls?" You suggested. Valerie and Sun both stared at you with an eyebrow raised. You flushed with embarrassment. Their judging gazes felt painful as you felt them burn straight through your flesh and even past your skull.
"How about all three Trolls movies?" Sun raised a hand as he suggested. Valerie gave him an even more judging and confused gaze.
"If you two insist..." She shrugged. "Pick seats. I'll be back in 10-15." Without warning, you felt yourself being dragged down the stairs, towards the front row seats. Sun pushed you down on the soft seat, then sits next to me. It was an awkward silence for a good 3 minutes. You took a look at the sun themed jester robot, taking in all his features. His painted button, the color scheme, how half his face is shaped like a crescent moon that you'd see in cartoons. He had ruffles on his neck and on the rim of his pants. He caught your eye, but you didn't notice you had zoned out on him yet.

"Uhm- friend?" You didn't respond. He tapped you on the arm, cutting you out of your daze.
"Huh? Oh, sorry! I, uh- zoned out for a second there." He nodded in understanding.
You guys stared at each other in the eyes (though it didn't look like he even had any) for a second more before your face flushed again with embarrassment. So weird how sentient this thing is. Talk about the intelligence in artificial intelligence. It's quite...intriguing. You were zoning out again, but then a glow of a different light caught your attention.
The screen had the Trolls movie up and ready to play. I'm kinda hungry.
"So...you sign it yet?" You gave a puzzled expression when Sun had asked that. "What?" You tilted your head.
"The contract for working here?" Of course there's a contract. You shook your head.
"Valerie got a bit excited, I technically don't legally work here yet." You answered, looked down at the padded floor.
Sun laughed.

"Miss Lucero does tend to get excited about showing new friends around! She gets cautious with each new one...they never last long." That last sentence caught you off guard. What's that supposed to mean? "What do you mean?" You mimicked your thoughts out loud, feeling even more puzzled than previously.
"Not exactly sure. Some die, some go missing...recently our head security guard, Vanessa went missing." You nodded.
"Yeah, I heard about that. Weird..." You fidgeted with your sleeve anxiously.

"How do they die?" You made eye contact with him, mentally demanding an answer.
Sun suddenly got very anxious. He fidgeted with his wristbands, and his rays shrunk in his head. It's so cool that his rays can do that- wait, no, dead people...stay focused.
I- I don't-..." Sun was practically 'saved by the bell' 'cause Valerie then returned, holding two plates of pizza, and two Fizzyfaz's. She handed you a Fizzyfaz with Roxanne Wolf's face printed on it. She held a Montgomery Gator one. Poor Sun didn't get anything.

"Sorry Sun, I forgot!" Sun hid his slightly hurt expression with a wide grin.
"Don't worry, miss Lucero!" The movie began.
You took a bite of your greasy pepperoni pizza, it wasn't the greatest. You had two slices, which sparked the idea that you could give up just one. You took a look at Sun while he was focused on the movie. It was at the part where the trolls were running away.
You thought for a moment... Can animatronics even eat? You picked up Suns metal hand. It was much larger than yours, which shouldn't be surprising. He looked confused. You put the not eaten slice in his hand, making his face brighten with joy.

"THANK YOU SO MUCH FRIEND!!!" He gulped down the pizza in two bites. Makes me wonder if he bites heads off too... You shuddered at the gruesome thought, reminding you of a rumor you once heard about a young boy getting his head crushed by an early model of animatronic made by Fazbear Entertainment. Come to think of it- you actually heard that from Valerie.