Chapter 13 - Gifts

"Please note that all the images included in this story belong to their respective artists, and I do not claim ownership of them. I am simply using these images to visually represent my imagined interpretation of the scenes described in the story. Thank you for your understanding. Now, let's dive into the tale."

As we sat together for a while longer, our conversations meandering through memories and laughter, Mom engaged Luna in discussions about their families. She reminisced about the close bond she shared with Luna's mother, expressing how much she missed their friendship. Gratitude filled the air as Mom thanked Luna for all she had done for me.

After the heartfelt family reunion, it eventually came time for us to return to our dormitory. Though Mom and Dad had been invited to an evening party, they needed to depart sooner than expected. Dad explained that he had left his work halfway to organize the trip to the academy, necessitating their early departure.

The thought of parting from them so soon tugged at my heartstrings, and I found myself wishing we could linger together a little while longer.

With a radiant smile, Mom approached us, carrying three beautifully wrapped boxes. She handed one to each of us – me, Stella, and Luna – with a gesture filled with warmth and love. "This is the small gift from me and Dad on your first welcome party for both of you Aurora and Stella," she announced, her eyes sparkling with excitement as she handed us our gifts.

Then, turning to Luna, she added, "Since I missed your welcome party, Luna, this is a belated gift from your aunt and Uncle Please accept this." Luna's eyes welled up with tears of gratitude as she accepted the gift, expressing her heartfelt thanks to Mom.

Stella's excitement filled the room as she eagerly tore into her gift, her movements almost dancing with joy. Inside the box lay a stunning creamish-pink gown, accompanied by matching footwear that sparkled in the light. As Stella beheld the elegant ensemble, tears of gratitude welled up in her eyes, shimmering like tiny diamonds.

 As Stella beheld the elegant ensemble, tears of gratitude welled up in her eyes, shimmering like tiny diamonds