|𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕪

𝚜𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 1, 𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 11

"Call it again," Scott said and kept looking.

"It's not here," Stiles rolled his eyes. "You lost your phone, why don't you just get the new one?"

"I can't afford a new one," the older twin sighed.

"Scotty, I can give you my money that I saved. It's okay," the younger one said. 

"No, Maddie, no," he shaked his head. "I have to find it and I can't do it alone, guys. We have to find Derek."

"You're not alone, you have us," Stiles said with a soft smile.

"And didn't you say something about Derek being in gun fire? He sounds pretty dead to me," Maddie mumbled looking at her brother. 

"The Argent's are using him. They wanna get to the alpha," Scott answered. 

"Problem solved," the buzz cut best friend said shrugging. "They'll use him to get to Peter and that's it."

"No. Not when Peter is going after Allison to find Derek! I can't protect her on my own." Scott was getting more frustrated. 

"So this is again about Allison?" Maddie mumbled to herself. 

"Maddison, don't be like that," Scott said to her sister. "I have to do this. I have to find my phone and Derek. I have to protect her."

"Yeah, sure." Maddison just started to play with her brown hair and leaned against the wall.

"You probably lost it when you two were fighting. I mean when he was trying to kill you, because you interrupted him to kill Jackson. Remember that?"

"He wasn't going to kill anyone and I'm not letting him die."

"Can we at least think about letting him die?" Stiles asked. "For me?"

Scott stopped everything he was doing and looked up. He heard his mother who started to call someone, because of his super hearing.   

"Scotty, what is it? Is mom okay?"

"What is she doing?"

"Crying."

"Why?" the younger twin asked.

"Because of Peter."

----------------------------------

The trio was behind the corner. They were watching Jackson, who was asking Allison on a school dance. Scott was not very happy about that. Plus, coach forbade him to go there. 

"Don't worry, we'll still be there," Stiles said to his werewolf best friend. 

"I'm still going."

"Is that a good idea?" Maddison asked her twin.