|𝕃𝕦𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕔

𝚜𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 1, 𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 8

𝚜𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 1, 𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 8

"Sti, where are we going?" Maddison asked her best friend when they were walking somewhere, the twins had no idea where, in the middle of the night. 

"We really shouldn't be here, mom is gonna freak out," Scott mumbled. "Can you tell us what are we doing here?"

"Well, my best friend got dumped."

"I did not get dumped," Scott protested.

"You kinda did," Maddison mouthed. 

"That's right, Mads. He kinda did," Stiles noded. "When your best friend and his girlfriend are on a break, you get your best friend drunk," buzz cut boy smiled at the twins. 

They started drinking. Stiles was starting to get drunk. Maddie was relatively fine after a few rounds, but Scott wasn't affected by the alcohol at all. 

"Dude, she's just a one girl," Stiles exhaled. "There is so many girl in the sea."

"Fish in the sea," Maddie smiled little bit and leaned on her brother. Stiles was lying on the ground with hands behind his head. 

"Why are you talking about fish, Mads? I'm talking about girls. I love girls, especially the ones with strawberry blonde hair, green eyes, 5ft 3...," Stiles started to discribe his ideal girl. 

"Like Lydia?" Scott asked.

"Yeah, exactly!"

"Well, I think I like everyone, you know?" Maddie started to talk as well. "I like taller boys with a pretty smile and kind eyes, but I mean...girls are pretty cool. Girls with sense of humor and stuff," she mumbled and closed her eyes, while she still had her head on her brothers shoulder. 

"Yeeeah, girls are cool," Stiles chuckled and offered drink to the twins. 

"We are good and you should stop too," Scott said to his best friend. He was the only sober one. 

"You know I just know how you feel," Stiles smiled. "I mean I don't, but you know what? Being alone is way worse."

"Look at the three bitches who are getting drunk," some random guy, who walked to the trio, said.

"Get that back," Scott said angrily.

"What was that, little man?"

"Scotty, leave it," Maddison whispered while running her fingers through her brown hair.

"Stiles," young werewolf lookedat his best friend. "You promised me to get drunk tonight. I'm not drunk yet." Then he stood up. He told the guy to give him the bottle back. He was angry. Stiles and Maddison noticed claws starting to grow on his hands. She started to shift, but not fully. 

--------------------------------

Maddison was brushing her teeth. She had a headache from yesterday, but she had to go to school today. She heard her mom and brother talking. Somewhere inside she wished she was the one going through the breakup. Maybe then she would get the attention she craves.