|ℂ𝕠-ℂ𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕒𝕚𝕟

𝚜𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 1, 𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 10

"Why the hell did we listen to him?" Stiles looked at his best friend. They were sitting in front of McCall's house after the hospital visit.

"Because we are scared of him?" Maddie shruged.

"I'm not," Stiles shaked his head. It was obvious that he was lying. 

"Sure, yeah. That's why you almost choped his arm off when he groweld at you or everytime he looks at you you look like scared puppy."

"Well...it's...I mean..."

"Yeah, you are scared," she rolled her eyes with a smile.

"Maybe a little bit, but who wouldn't, right?"

"Totally," she nodded.

"You are scared of him?" buzz cut boy looked at his best friend.

"Little bit? Maybe more then little bit," she chuckled. 

--------------------------

"Are you coming with us?" the older twin asked his sister. 

"No, I have plans," she smiled.

"What plans?" Stiles asked. 

"My project partner for history is coming over," she said and took a sip of her black coffee.

"Okay, yeah well good luck," Stiles smiled. "We have to go, we have pretty important mission," he winked at her. 

Maddison laughed. "Enjoy and don't get into a big trable. Small one is actepteble."

After this conversation she walked to the living room and started preparing everything. Such as laptop, papers, some pens and penciles. Then a ring rang. She opened a door and smiled at her project partner, Isaac, who was there. "Hi, you're on time."

"I told you that I'll be here at three," he smiled. 

"Come in, " Maddison ivited him inside. "I already prepered everything we should need in living room. Do you want coffee? Tea or just water?" she offered as he sat down on the sofa. 

"Water is good, thanks," he nodded kinda shyly. Maddison bringed him a glass of water and sat next to him. "I've already found some info for the beginning."

"Oh great," she nodded with a smile. "Then show me."

Maddison and Isaac spent more then two hours on project . They found some interesting facts about Martin Luther King and besides that they also shared some laughs.

"Maybe we can do some collage of photos," Isaac bringed up another idea.

"You mean for the speech?"

"We can ask some people if we can use their photo. Ehm...we can give each one of them sheet of a paper with part of the speech and take pictures of them, and then we will combine the photos and make something like a collage out of it."