|ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕄𝕠𝕟𝕚𝕥𝕠𝕣

𝚜𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 1, 𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 6

𝚜𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 1, 𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 6

"I don't understand this,"Maddison sighed. She was now on the facetime with Stiles who was trying to explain some things to chemistry. The chocolate brown haired girl who was currently sitting on her bed was looking at the boy on her computer screen.

"Okay," Stiles nodded with a full mouth of fries. "I will try to explain it one more time."

"Sti, I'm tired of this. I don't wanna do it anymore."

"Maddie, I know...but how will you learn it if you don't understand any of it?" He questioned.

"I don't know. Maybe we can do it tomorrow? I have to do some other things as well," Brunette smiled at her best friend.

"You mean you wanna read?"he narrowed his eyes.

"Maybe yes, maybe no and you will never know," she winked at him.

"Okay, Maddie. We will talk about this tomorrow."

"You are the best!"she giggled.

"I know I am," Stiles rolled his brown eyes. "Then see you tomorrow. Bye!" That was the last thing he said and then ended the call.

Maddison was reading for a few minutes, then her eyes started to close from the tiredness. She fell asleep on her bed with a book in her hand. Her brother's loud talking woke her up after some time. She got up off her bed and, in her black biker shorts and big old t-shirt, walked into her brother's room. "Scott, stop talking so loudly. It's annoying." Her chestnut eyes were still kinda glued after her nap.

"Maddie, sorry," he apologized.

"Good evening to you too, Maddison," Dere, who was sitting in an elbow-chair, greeted the tired twin.

She quickly opened her eyes widely. "Derek? What are you doing here? Scott what..."

"Mads, don't worry, he is already leaving," Scott casted a glance at the older werewolf.

"No, no I'm not," he shaked his head.

"Well, I am. Good night, enjoy this weird meeting." With these words she left Scott alone with Derek and went back to sleep.

--------------------

Maddie was already sitting in class. Her seat was on Stiles's right one row in front of her brother.

"You are still not talking to me?" Scott asked his best friend in front of him.

"Maddie, tell him that I'm not," the buzz cut boy turned his head to the only girl in the trio.

"Stiles is saying no."

"Can you at least tell me that your dad is okay? It just some...bruise, not some bigger damage." When Stiles did not answer Scott spoke up one more time. "You know I feel bad about this whole situation, right? Okay...no answer...ehm...what if I told you that I'm trying to figure the whole thing out and I went to Derek for help."