Chapter no.142 Mewtwo Vs Lance

Read advance chapters (+ 70 ) of all my works or want to support me.

https://www.p.a.t.r.e.on.com/Adamo_Amet

....

Join us on discord

https://discord.gg/Gdsq9uTw

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

"What… kind of monster is this?" Lance shuddered, gnashing his teeth, as his fingers etched closer to his pokeballs.

"I am not a monster, Champion Lance. I am just… ahead of the curve." Mewtwo raised his head." Look around you. There is no one to disturb us, right now. Give me the battle, a one-on-one, and I will let you leave. Try resisting me, and you shall join your mates in the afterlife."

Lance considered it. There was no way of getting out alive against the…. Mewtwo's wishes. He would have to play the game according to his rules. "One on one, and you let me go. Do you agree to that?"

Mewtwo tilted his head.

"I am not the one with everything to lose, Champion."

"Very well," Lance lifted his Pokeball to call upon one of his strongest battlers. "Go, Charizard!"

The roar that accompanied the proclamation was enough to send weak-hearted men into cardiac arrest, as Lance's Charizard, the ten-foot-tall behemoth landed on the ground, his nostrils sprouting flames as he regarded his contender for the battle predestined to happen.

"I asked you for a battle, and you give me these… toys to waste my time on?"

Lance didn't rise to his taunt. "Charizard, use dragon rush, and show him your power."

Charizard let out a soul-wrenching roar, before a draconic aura surrounded him, as he vanished, before appearing two feet away from Mewtwo and unleashing a scorching, ravaging twisting beam of draconic energy out of his mouth, aiming for Mewtwo's face, who just levitated, without any shift in body language, as the super-powerful beam of liquid destruction arrived mere inches away from his armor-

And stopped.

Just like that.

"But- but how?" Lance gasped, not sure how to believe the fact that the psychic had simply stopped the dragon breath midway, allowing it to congregate together into a single, condensed sphere. The more Charizard gave out, the smaller the sphere seemed to get. What was initially several feet thick beam of bright orange, was now condensed into a shining blue, and a little more in size than a ping pong ball.

"Draconic energy. It is a wonderful thing. Too bad I cannot harvest it at this stage. Even I… it seems, am not omnipotent. How… irritating."

Lance, however, had enough. It was beyond his comprehension how someone—anyone, could have made a joke out of his Charizard's attack like that. Was there no end to this pokémon's power?

"Charizard," he replied tersely. "Use Blast Burn!"

Charizard let out another roar before it got enveloped by a fiery crimson color, before lifting off the ground, as it transmitted the highly corrosive blast burn energy towards Mewtwo, hoping that the attack would destabilize Mewtwo's hold on the draconic energy, and perhaps the explosion would be enough to annihilate this… psychic.

Mewtwo smiled. After all, body language was important. His partner had taught him that.

An explosion did happen. One that sent Lance flying several feet, hitting his head against a rock, as blood oozed out. Blurry-eyed and somewhat lacking in coordination, he stood up, only to watch in sheer horror as Charizard floated in the r, catching his own throat, trying to desperately lash out but in vain, as Mewtwo floated in front of him, without a single movement.