Chapter no.45 Anger of the Past

Read advance chapters (+ 200 ) of all my works or want to support me.

https://www.p.a.t.r.e.on.com/Adamo_Amet

....

Join us on discord

https://discord.gg/Gdsq9uTw

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

" Ho, ho, ho, to think that the great Drew has performed this pathetically " A new voice caused everyone to turn and see Giselle with the group that was with Joe earlier. "You and Joe are an embarrassment to this school."

Austin narrowed his eyes at hearing that as Joe looked ready to cry and he remembered that Joe was still a ten-year-old who probably just lost the only confidence he had because of that. While Drew just snorted and left with miles.

"She's just like a Movie Star," Brock said with a red face.

"Get it together Brock," Austin told him as he crossed his arms before glaring at her. "Who the heck do you think you are to say that to him?!"

"I'm the top beginning student in the most impressive Prep School in the world, Pokemon Tech," Giselle said as she brushed her hair back as if it meant something. "It's sad that others aren't blessed by my beauty, talent, and humble attitude. People call me a star but I'm just Giselle."

Austin just gave a deadpan. "Not exactly humble if you're bragging about it."

Giselle just ignored him and walked up to Joe. "I want to help my classmates be the very best that they can be. To teach and respect each other and enjoy the Pokemon of tomorrow." Giselle began before frowning as she glared at Joe. "But you're just a weakling."

Joe took a step back in shock as everyone was now looking on in disbelief at what she just said, only Austin was quiet.

"You better get stronger fast or before you know it everyone will leave you behind-."

"Why don't you shut up!" Austin shouted out in complete anger.

Pikachu, Yellow, Misty, and Brock looked at Austin in surprise while Giselle looked dumbfounded for a second before glaring. "Excuse me?" Giselle asked with a look. "What did you say to me?"

"I told you to shut up!" Austin snapped giving a full glare to her as this was seeming very familiar to him, only it was him in Joe's position back in Middle School.

~ Three Years Ago ~

Austin was sweating as he had on a regular blue shirt and shorts, looking at the clock in school.

'Come on.' He thought looking from the clock to a girl in his class with silky black hair and gray eyes.

That girl was Jane Price and she was a girl that he's had a crush on for two years.

Today was the day he was finally going to ask her out.

The bell rang after a few minutes with Austin immediately going out of the class.

"You can do this," Austin said taking a deep breath as he smiled, showing some braces that looked new. "Just speak as you practiced."

It changed to the courtyard where the buses were as Austin approached Jane and tapped her shoulder.

Jane just gave him a look with a raised brow as Austin took a deep breath. "H-Hi."

"What?" Jane asked in a bored tone.

Swallowing nervously, Austin began. "I was just wondering if… Maybe you would like to."

"No way, are you?" Jane didn't even let him finish as she began laughing. "Me? With you?"