Chapter no.52 Bulbasaur's Past

Read advance chapters (+ 200 ) of all my works or want to support me.

https://www.p.a.t.r.e.on.com/Adamo_Amet

....

Join us on discord

https://discord.gg/Gdsq9uTw

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Bulbasaur decided to follow them into the cabin, if not to at least keep an eye on the humans but Melanie told Bulbasaur to stay outside.

"Saur," Bulbasaur muttered only to hear something and he turned to see the Raticate that was a member of Austin's team.

"Cate, Rati." Raticate began to converse with the Bulbasaur who decided to test his curiosity about the humans that she travelled with.

The Raticate answered his questions easily as Bulbasaur was stuck listening to some tales about the journey these four humans have been on.

It was the same thing that Pikachu told him, showing more credibility to how these humans acted.

Unknown to him, Melanie saw Bulbasaur interacting with the Raticate. "I've never seen Bulbasaur so relaxed around other humans or their Pokemon before." She commented bringing his presence to everyone else's attention.

"What's Bulbasaur's story?" Brock asked curiously.

Melanie was silent before she sighed. "Bulbasaur was abandoned by a cruel trainer." She said, her words catching Scyther's attention immensely. "The trainer said that he was weak after Bulbasaur was injured badly and left him without even trying to heal him."

Her fists were clenched as she said that, showing her anger towards the trainer who abandoned the Bulbasaur.

"That's terrible!" Yellow said on hearing that.

Brock's face was shadowed in anger. "That trainer deserves to lose the privilege of being one." He said before giving Bulbasaur a sorrowful look.

"But how did Bulbasaur trust you if that happened?" Misty asked in surprise. "I would think that he wouldn't trust anyone after that."

"It wasn't easy," Melanie said remembering yelling at that trainer for how he was abusing his Pokemon, but he just mocked her and left.

Despite wanting to confront him, her main worry was about Bulbasaur who was snarling at her as she tried to pick him up, he retaliated with Vine Whip causing some stinging bruises to appear on her arms, but she didn't give up.

"Bulbasaur tried everything to make me leave him alone." Melanie had a sad smile as she could remember Bulbasaur biting her fingers as she tried to change his bandages to knock the food she attempted to give her away. "But over time he overcame his hatred and began to trust me, since then he worked hard to keep this place safe."

Scyther was quiet as he looked at Bulbasaur in understanding. Both of them were abandoned Pokemon, but in his case, Paul never left them injured on releasing them, he did heal them before doing so.

What Bulbasaur's old trainer did was unforgivable.

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Austin returned later that evening with Fearow who landed in the clearing to get something to eat as everyone else was beginning to clean up.

"Any luck?" Yellow asked as he returned only for Austin to give a smile.

"It's an improvement," Austin said looking at her. "So what happened while I was gone?"

Yellow hesitated before she filled him in on what they talked about and Austin went silent.

That was something that they didn't explain in the anime.