Chapter no.6 A Pokemon Emergency

Read advance chapters (+ 200 ) of all my works or want to support me.

https://www.p.a.t.r.e.on.com/Adamo_Amet

....

Join us on discord

https://discord.gg/Gdsq9uTw

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Austin nodded as he hung up before he could hear the weird flavor Pizza that the Professor ordered and turned as Nurse Joy finally came out with Pikachu and Spearow, the latter still in the Pokeball. "Here you go, Ash." Nurse Joy said handing him the Pokeball.

"Thank you," Austin said before he bent down to pick Pikachu up.

"CHU!"

"ACK!" Austin cried out as he was electrocuted. "I thought we were friends."

As it turns out he startled Pikachu by mistake.

"Pika Pi." Pikachu had a sheepish look but he still look guarded as Austin shook his head.

'Painful but I'm still alive the hell?' Austin thought as Nurse Joy had a surprised look.

Shaking his head, Austin looked at Pikachu as the mouse spoke. "Chu Pika, Pika Pi." He said looking away.

Austin blinked. "What?" He asked before he saw what he was trying to say.

He didn't win Pikachu's friendship yet, all he won was a chance.

"You didn't have to shock me," Austin muttered pushing himself up.

"Are you alright?" Nurse Joy asked as Austin shrugged.

"Give me a few moments to figure that out." He said before seeing Misty enter the Pokemon Center.

"Is there a room open?" The Water Trainer asked the Nurse who gave a nod.

"We have plenty of room tonight." Nurse Joy reassured her.

"What a relief," Misty said before seeing Austin. "Hey, you're that kid-."

"Attention please." An alarm was going off. "Our Viridian City Radar System has detected a suspicious aircraft belonging to a gang of Pokemon Thieves. If you have a Pokemon in your possession, exercise extreme caution."

Austin bit back a groan knowing what that meant as a few seconds later the sound of glass breaking caused everyone to look up to see two Pokeballs falling towards the ground.

The Pokeballs opened releasing a purple, spherical Pokemon with craters that had toxic fumes coming out and a purple snake Pokemon with yellow rings around its body and a yellow rattle at its tail.

'Koffing and Ekans.' Austin thought a bit surprised.

From the Anime, he was used to Seviper and Carnivine due to how long it's been since he's seen their original Pokemon.

Koffing began spraying toxic fumes causing everyone to cover their noses, Austin was coughing from the smell as he felt lightheaded before understanding.

This type of fume wasn't lethal, it just disorientates people.

"What's going on?" Misty coughed out as a female laugh echoed through the smoke.

"We'll answer your question, little girl."

A male voice spoke after her. "Allow us to introduce ourselves."

"To Protect the world from devastation."

"To unite all people within our nation."

The fumes cleared to show a woman with long mahogany hair and a man with short blue hair holding a rose.