Chapter no.11: Crush ?!!

Read advance chapters (+ 200 ) of all my works or want to support me.

https://www.p.a.t.r.e.on.com/Adamo_Amet

....

Join us on discord

https://discord.gg/Gdsq9uTw

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

The girl looked at Austin and quickly looked away before saying in a low voice. "Yellow."

As soon as that name left her mouth, Austin felt his eyes widen in pure shock.

Yellow?!

The heck-?! Yellow didn't exist in the Anime, only in the Manga with Red and them.

What was she doing here-?!

"-bout you?" Austin blinked as Yellow looked at him curiously from Samurai's question due to how he never really gave a name.

"Um… Ash Ketchum." Austin said as he felt weird about using Ash's name.

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Austin had to stay there for the night as the Beedrills wouldn't leave after an hour.

Yellow however was worried because it turns out she was staying at her uncle's place in Pewter City and meant to go back before nightfall.

Her hair was pulled into a ponytail at the moment now that no one was being chased by a horde of Pokemon before Austin remembered something important.

"Hey Samurai." He said gaining the trainer's attention as he was making some soup for him and his guests. "Do you mind if I let Weedle out? I need to see if he's injured."

"Just make sure he doesn't use Poison Sting while you do that." Samurai allowed as Austin gave a nod and pulled Weedle's Pokeball out as Yellow looked on curiously and Pikachu got ready to defend his trainer.

As the brown caterpillar shook its head, Austin took the Pokedex out to scan the date. "Weedle the Hairy Bug Pokemon. Often found in forests, eating leaves. It has a sharp stinger on its head that injects poison." The Pokedex beeped catching Samurai and Yellow's attention. "This Weedle is Female and the Ability is Poison Point. Currently, this Weedle knows Poison Sting and String Shot. The Age of this Weedle is Two Weeks."

"Huh, pretty interesting," Austin said as Weedle tipped her head to the side curiously.

"What's that?" Yellow asked pointing at the Pokedex.

"I would like to know as well," Samurai said remembering how the other trainers from Pallet had a device like that but he never asked what it was.

"It's a Pokedex," Austin said a little surprised that they didn't know it before he saw Weedle squirming towards him as Pikachu gave it a cautious look.

Austin couldn't help but feel uneasy when he eyed the stinger on the top of her head before Weedle stopped seeing Yellow and sped over to her, rubbing against her leg as she did so, being mindful of the stinger.

' Just like Caterpie did to Misty.' Austin thought with a hint of nostalgia as he remembered that particular episode of the anime.

"Well, Weedle likes you," Austin said with a chuckle as Yellow calmly rubbed Weedle's head, being mindful of the stinger.

' I should set up a training schedule though ' Austin thought as Yellow and Samurai were talking to each other as Austin returned Weedle. 'With a full team, they need to be strong before the Gym Challenge.'

'Plus Caterpie is behind due to how he was a Metapod for you at this point.' Austin silently told himself.

' I'll fix that in Pewter City.'