36.My cutie pie.

After 2 weeks finally Jimin and baby were home as doctor didn't allow for discharge after the delivery.

It's already 1 week that they came back.

Yoonminseok were sitting in the living room with baby. Namjoon and Jin came out from kitchen with some snacks.

"Mom why milk you know na I don't like milk." Jimin whinned when Jin gave him a cup of milk.

Namjoon took In-Su from Jimin and sat on the sofa.

"It's good for you Chimmy baby. Now drink it quickly." Jin said holding the glass infront of Jimin mouth.

"That's my baby." Jin said and wipe Jimin mouth with the tissue.

"Where is our bunny and tiger." Hobi asked.

"They went out. I guess they will be here in some minutes." Namjoon said.

They nodded and sat there talking with each other.

After some minutes both Taekook came back.

"Dad give me my cutiepie." Kook said sitting beside Namjoon.

Namjoon gave the baby to Kook. All were smiling looking at them. As their baby bunny was playing with another baby.

"Did you missed you Kookie uncle hmm..." Kook said in baby voice.

Baby was just smiling.

"My cutiepie, you Taetae uncle and Kookie uncle brought a welcome gift for you. It will so preety on you." Kookie said.

"Taetae give me the box please..." Kook said.

Tae take out one box from his blazer pocket and gave it to Kook.

"Kookie you already gave so many gift why again." Jimin said.

"I am giving gifts to my baby you should not have any problem Minnie hyung." Kook said glaring at Jimin playfully.

"Sorry sorry it your baby give anything you want, who am I to say." Jimin said.

"That's my Minnie hyungie." Kook said with a bunny smile.

Jimin don't feel jealous or anything when Kook said like that rather he not only him others also feel very happy.

"Now my cutie's gift time.." Kook said and opened the box.

A beautiful diamond necklace was there. Kook took it out and put in on In-Su.

"Do you liked it cutie." Kook said and baby just giggle in reply.

Credit to the owner.

"Why did you brought such a expensive gift Kookie

"Why did you brought such a expensive gift Kookie." Hobi said.

"Remember I had said earlier that first thing I will brought with my money will be for my cutie. " Kook said.

Trio nodded.

"So here it is first ever thing that I brought from my own money for my cutie pie." Kook said with soft smile on his face.

All were looking at him proudly. Jimin came towards Kook and hugged him.

"Thanks for loving In-Su this much." Jimin said.

"It also my son hyung so ofcourse I will love him." Kook said.

Jimin nodded with a smile. Kook gave In-Su to Jimin. And went to his room.

"Mom I am also  going in my room call us when dinner is ready okay I don't think we will come down in evening. Bub is tired so he must be sleeping. And you already know he don't like when I am not with him when he is sleeping." Tae said.

Jimin nodded.

Tae kissed In-Su forehead and went upstairs.

______________________________________

"Bub you already took shower." Tae said when he saw Kook coming out from washroom.

"Yes hubby. Go you also get freshenup i want cuddles."  Kook said cutely.

Tae pinched his cheeks. Making Kook whin. After that he went to get fresh up.

....

Taekook both were cuddling.

"Hubby." Kook called.

"Hmm"

"When we will have our baby, we are trying from last 7 months." Kook said sadly.

"Soon Bubba. Male pregnancy take time you know right. " Tae said.

Kook just hummed.

"But Jimin hyung get pregnant within two months after he stop taking pills. And here I had stop taking pills 8 months ago." Kook said.

"All body types are not same Bubba. Don't think about this things okay Bubba , we will have our baby soon." Tae said.

"Now sleep and take rest okay." Tae said softly.

Kook nodded and closed his eyes, snuggling more in Tae chest.

______________________________________

Tae came down with a sleepy Kook in his arms for dinner.

He sat on his chair with Kook on his lap.

"Where is Jimin hyung. " Tae asked.

"He was feeding In-Su. He will join us in a minute." Yoongi said.

Soon Jimin also came there. Kook had again fall asleep.

"Tae what happened. Kook is looking like he cried." Jimin asked that's when all noticed Kook face.

Tae just nodded.

"Why!? Did you two fought." Hobi asked.

"No hyung." Tae replied.

"Then what's the matter Tae." Jin asked.

"Same reason mom." Tae said sadly.

They know that the young couple were trying for a baby. When Kook was not getting any postive results they decided to consult this thing with their family.

They also consulted with the doctor but all the things were fine. Doctor just told them to keep trying.