42. Guilt.

Double update.

It was midnight.Kook woke up because of the sudden increase in pain. He was facing difficulty in breathing.

"H-hubby.." Kook called Tae shaking him a little.

"Hubby." He called again.

"What happen Bub.." Tae said sleeply with closed eyes.

"Hubby please wake up I c...can't breathe properly." Kook said.

Tae quickly get up and turn on the lights.

Tae start rubbing Kook back.

"Did your pain increased..." Tae asked.

Kook just nodded trying to breathe.

"Let's go to hospital hmm." Tae said he quickly wear his tshirt.

"MOM, DAD. " Tae shouted from upstairs.

Others also woke up when they heard Tae shouting.

Namjin quickly came towards Taekook room followed by others.

Bora also came there.

They saw Kook was trying hard to breathe properly.

"Tae where are the injections give me." Jin said.

"No mom we have to take him hospital. Doctor had already warned me when he had the second operation, that not to let's him carry heavy thing. Because if the pain will get unbearable he will face difficulty in breathing. And that's what happened." Tae said.

"Yoongi hyung please go and take out the car please." Tae said.

Yoongi nodded and quickly went out.

"Mom, Dad please come with me I will need help there." Tae said.

Bora there was feeling guilty for her act, she didn't thought that what she did can lead to hospital.

They quickly rushed towards the hospital. Jimin, hobi, and Bora were at home and also In-Su.

"Now you are feeling happy grandma. Did he passed the test or not huh.!?" Hobi said angrily and went from there with Jimin.

And Bora just stood there with guilt.

______________________________________

"He is fine now no need to worry. You can take him home in morning.." Doctor said and went out from the room.

They looked at Kook who was now breathing normally and sleeping peacefully. But oxygen mask was still on.

They sat their own the sofa present there. Well ofcourse they were in VIP room.

Credit to the owner.

"Yoongi go home with Jin

"Yoongi go home with Jin." Namjoon said.

"But-" Jin started but Namjoon cut off.

"Go Jinne, Kook is fine now hmm. We will come in the morning." Namjoon said and gave a kissed on his cheek.

Jin nodded.

After that Yoongi and Jin went from there..

"I just hate her more now. Because of her so call tests Jimin hyung was also almost admitted to hospital that time." Tae said leaning back on the sofa.

"I don't understand why she did that, even though she knew about the injuries." Namjoon said.

Both sighed.

Night just went like that.

______________________________________

"Is there any difficulty in breathing now." Doctor asked Kook while preparing the injection.

Kook shook his head in no.

Doctor inject the medicines.

"And how about back pain." Doctor asked again.

"Little pain is there." Kook replied.

"Hmm. From now on don't lift any heavy things okay and have rest for somedays." Doctor said.

Kook nodded.

"Mr.Kim he is all perfect to go home." Doctor said turning towards Tae and Joon.

After that he went from there.

"I will go and do the payments and prepare the discharge paper." Namjoon said and went from there.

Tae helped Kook to sit.

"Feeling good now."

"Yes hubby."

"Let's go home. Hobi is waiting for us outside.." Namjoon said entering the room.

______________________________________

Kook was sitting on Tae lap while sitting with others. They were in the living room.

"Jungkook forgive me. I shouldn't have done that." Bora said.

"It's okay Grandma." Kook just said that and hide his face in Tae's neck. Kook was not angry but hurt by the way Bora taunt him about baby.

"Driver will take you to airport you can go now." Tae said coldly.

Bora didn't said anything further and went from there.

All sat their while having their coffee and tea.

"Bub." Tae called.

"Yes hubby." Kook replied.

"I got to know something about your past and about your parents." Tae said.