38. Not my son.

Jungkook came in the room and kept the chain in a small box safely. Tae also came inside the room he locked the door and went towards Kook who was standing near the cupboard.

"Bubba." Tae called softly.

Kook turned towards Tae and hugged him tightly. Tae picked him up and went towards bed. He made Kook sit on his lap.

As expected Kook start crying. Tae knows that Kook will need him so he quickly come to him.

"Bubba ignore whatever Grandma said okay." Tae said softly caressing his back.

"B..but whatever s..she said was true. In-Su..... In-Su is not my son h...he is Jimin hyungs son.." Kook said.

Tae couldn't say anything to this.

"Hubby I w..want my o.....own baby. Then t...there will b..be no...no one who c...can-" Kook was saying but was breathing was getting heavier as he was crying..

"Shh my Bubba.. breath with me hmm. Breath in...breath out " Tae said softly. Kook followed after a while his breathing get normal. He also stop crying only sobbing was there.

"Bubba In-Su is also your son right." Tae said.

Kook nodded.

"Yes h..he is but if it was my own no one have dared to do something like that. I have gave that to him  w...with so much l...love but s..she just threw it l...like it...it w...was a tr..trash."Kook said.

Tae also feel hurt when Kook said like that. But it's not like he don't want their own baby, they were trying.

Kook put his head on Tae chest. Tae was patting his back slowly. Soon Kook slept on Tae lap.

Tae was sitting their leaning against the headboard with Kook in his lap. He heard a knock on the door. He slowly put Kook on the bed and covered him with duvet till his waist. And went to open the door. He saw Jimin and Jin there.

"Is he sleeping." Jin asked.

Tae nodded. They came inside and Tae again locked the door.

"He was again crying right. " Jimin said.

"Hmm. I don't understand why she did that. "  Tae said.

"You know mom, he was saying if he would have his own baby no one would have dare to do that. He is already so sensitive about this topic and grandma is making it worse. " Tae said feeling sad.

Other two also feel sad when they heard Tae.

"In-Su is also his son Tae don't say like that. " Jimin said.

"I also said the same thing hyung. But the way grandma threw that pendant like it was a trash. Will she would had do that if it was our own baby!? No right. " Tae said.

Both of them couldn't said anything they just sat their beside Kook.

"Mom send our lunch in the room okay." Tae said.

Jin nodded.

"Tae where is the pendant!?" Jimin asked.

Tae pointed towards the cupboard.

"Give that to me." Jimin said.

"You have to ask about this to Kook. " Tae replied.

Jimin nodded understand Tae point.

They stay there for somemore minutes.

"It's lunch time, we will send the lunch in some minutes hmm. Wake up Kook." Jin said.

Tae nodded and other two went from there.

Like this the day went. Taekook didn't even went out from their room they even had their dinner in the room..

Next Day.

Taekook got ready and went downstairs for breakfast.

"Goodmorning everyone." Taekook greeted.

Others also greeted back except Bora.

Kook wanted to hold In-Su but Bora was holding him so he didn't said anything.

They all sat on their place and had their dinner silently.

"Kiddo what happen hmm why are you so silent." Yoongi said.

"Nothing hyungie." Kook sat with a smile and again turn his focus towards the food.

"Kook are you going somewhere." Jimin asked.

Kook nodded.

"We will go to hospital first then I will drop him in the company he have recording." Tae said.

"Is your back still paining." Jin said.

Kook nodded.

"No he is not going anywhere. He should stay at home and do the works. He didn't even came out from room yesterday is this how a son-in-law should behave huh!? And a little pain will not kill him." Bora said.

"And what recording and all. Namjoon why did you allow this all, what will society say. Son-in-law should stay at home and do the works." Bora said.

Namjoon was going to say something but she again started.

"And you is this time to wake up. You should woke up early in the morning and do the works and should prepare the food. But no, in your place your mother-in-law is working." Bora said pointing at Kook.