29. Special day

After talking with doctor they came back from hospital with Kook. They set all the machines and important equipments in Taekook room.

Doctors team were already prepared by Tae, which includes 6 doctors and 12 nurses.

Jeon family also came there to see Kook. Sohee was still crying and Jin was consoling her, while controlling his own tears.

After sometime Jeon family went from there.

"Mom I am going in my room." Tae said and went from there.

______________________________________

After 1 month.

"Good morning Bubba..." Tae greeted and kissed Kook cheeks and went to freshen up. Kook was still in coma.

Dad by day Tae became more rude and cold. Daisy was still staying with them. As Tae have doubt on Daisy, so he didn't let her go.

After freshen up he gave sponge bath to Kook.

"When will you wake up Bubba. I am missing your voice, your cute demands. Please Bubba wake up na." Tae said.

Like this he always talk with Kook. Even though he don't get any replies.

"Tae your breakfast." Jimin came inside the room with a tray in his hand.

"Thankyou hyung." Tae said and took the tray from him.

Jimin sat there with Tae. Till he ate his breakfast.

"You will go office!?" Jimin asked.

"Yes." Tae replied shortly.

Tae always had his meals in his room. After Kook went into coma. Tae never had his meals with family..

After that Jimin went from there taking the dishes.

Tae changed into office cloths.

"Bye Bubba. I will come soon hmm." Tae said and gave a peck on his lips.

After 2 nurse came there.Tae went from there.

Others were sitting in the Living room.

"I am going." Tae said and went from there without waiting for any replies.

"When all this will over I can't see them like that anymore." Jin said sadly.

"It will over soon mom." Hobi said giving a sad smile.

"We should also go to our work. Jinne stay with Kook hmm." Namjoon said.

Jin nodded.

After that they all went towards their work. Jimin and Daisy went college.

______________________________________

"WHAT THE HELL YOU ALL ARE DOING. I GAVE YOU MONEY TO WORK HERE. NOT FOR GOSSIP." Tae shouted.

Namjoon also came out from his cabin when he heard Tae shouting.

"S-sorry sir." Employees said.

Tae ignored him.

"I want all of you in the meeting room in 5 minutes, with the projects I have assigned you all.*coldly*" Tae said and went towards meeting room. Namjoon also went behind him.

"Tae calm down..." Namjoon said.

Tae didn't said anything.

Soon all the employees came in the meeting room with their projects.

One by one each group start their presentation.

"Group 1 and 3 go and continue your work.*coldly*" Tae said

They bowed and went from there.

"And you don't you know how to make a presentation huh!? In each slide there was a mistake don't you know you have to recheck before presenting or you very just overconfident.*coldly.*" Tae said.

Employees were just looking down.

"Correct this presentations with in half hour and email me. If not I want your resignation on my table." Tae said and went out.
Employees also quickly start their work.

After sometime Namjoon also went towards his cabin. He saw Tae was sitting there waiting for him.

"What happen Tae!?" Namjoon asked sitting on his chair.

"What about the investigation!?" Tae asked.

"They only get to know that it was a girl. We try all the things but we didn't get to know who was she.!?" Namjoon said.

"Now only our Kook can tell who was she." Namjoon said.

Tae nodded. He was about to go and Namjoon stopped him.

"Tae take you lunch with you..." Namjoon said

"I don't want to eat dad" Tae said and went from there.

Namjoon sighed and sat on his chair. Thinking about his family.

______________________________________

Like this day were going it's already 3 months that Kook was in coma. And today was a special day. But there was no excitement. Today all of them were looking more sad.

Yeonjun and Soobin come every week to see Kook.

"Good morning bubba." Tae said and peck on his lips.

"Happy Anniversary love. Today whole day I will stay with you." Tae said and a tear escape from his eyes.

"When will you wake up Bubba. Please wake up na. You know I also brought a gift for you..." Tae said.

Like this Tae stayed all day in his room with Kook. Whole day Tae was talking with Kook even though he don't get any replies. He didn't even come out from his room.