27. Critical.

After some days...

"Kookie did you know your song is still on trending..." An exciting Yeonbin said hugging Kook.

"Really.!?" Kook asked shockingly..

Yeonbin nodded..

Kook did a mini dance out of happiness...

One person was looking at them with hatred and Jealousy. And it was none other than Daisy.

"Enjoy as much as you want now. Today you will not reach home." Daisy thought.

______________________________________

Lunch break.

"Yeonjun, Soobin come with me..." Jungkook said..

"Where are we going." Soobin asked.

"I told you about the gifts right I told the delivery guy to come here. I thought to write a small letter in each of them. It will look so cute." Kook said..

Yeonbin nodded.

"Thankyou..." Kook said.. and took the parcel.

After that they went to class and in each gift Kook put a small letter.

"Yeonjun, Soobin keep this gifts with you okay. I will take it before going home. I don't have space in my bag. I have to return some books in library " Kook said.

"Okay." Soobin said..

Soon their lunch break also finished.
After that attend their classes.

"I going library to return the books. It's free period but if any professor come tell him okay." Kook said.

Yeonbin nodded.

Kook went from there. Daisy also went behind him. Daisy wait for Kook to come out from the library...

"Oh Daisy did you also going library." Kook asked when he saw Daisy there.

"No Jungkook. I am here to free you from this life.." Daisy said smiling creepily.

"What do mean?" Kook asked..

"I mean this." Daisy said and pushed Kook down from the 4th floor and ran from there.. Kook didn't even got to react or save himself....

Kook hit the ground as soon as he hit the ground he lost his consciousness. He was soaked in his own blood. Soon students start to gather there. One of the students went to inform principal and other one to Jimin...

"Professor...J...Jungkook." That student said breathing heavily.

"What happened..." Jimin asked worriedly...

"Someone pushed him down from the 4th floor. We have called the ambulance please come with me..." That student said...

Jimin quickly grab his phone and ran out from the class. Others students also come behind him.

There Yeonjun and Soobin were helping medical staffs while crying mess.

"Yeonjun, Soobin wait here and manage the police okay I am going with Kook. Don't panick he will be fine." Jimin said he himself was on the verge of crying looking Kook condition...

Yeonbin nodded.

Jimin quickly get inside the ambulance with Kook. And ambulance ran towards the hospital in full speed.

Jimin called Tae...

On call.

T: I will come to pick you up don't worry hyung.

J: T...Tae....K...Kook...*shaky voice.*

T: Hyung what happened are you crying. Bub is okay right...*worried*

J: Jungkook fall from the fourth floor. Please come to *******hospital asap .

T: W-what. I am coming hyung don't worry.....

Call End..

On the other side..

Tae was attending a meeting. Namjoon was also there. He saw Jimin was calling he decided to pick up the call..

When Jimin told him about Kook. One year escape from his eyes. Others were shock to see the cold and rude Ceo crying.

"Tae what happen, why are you crying and who called you.." Namjoon asked..

"D-Dad.....my...my Bub.." Tae said somehow..

"What happened to him..huh!" Namjoon asked worriedly.

He told Namjoon what Jimin told him after that they quickly rush out from the company..

"I will drive the car Dad." Tae said.

Namjoon nodded.

Tae drove the car in the highest speed. Namjoon also informed other family members.

Soon they reached hospital..they saw Jimin waiting outside the OT. His cloths were full of blood.

"How this happened Jimin..." Namjoon asked..

"Idk...Dad I was in class when one student came and informed me. He was saying that they saw someone pushed Kook from the floor." Jimin said.

Soon others also came there. Tae was just silently watching the OT door.

They all sat their silently waiting for doctor of come out. Jeon family was also there. Jin was with Sohee.

Soon almost 1 doctor came out.
Tae quickly got up and went towards doctor..

"Doctor how was he now!?" Tae asked.

Others also came towards doctor.

"I will not lie to you. He condition is very critical. And is there any previous injury.?" Doctor replied and asked.

"His back." Tae replied.

"We have to do another surgery. You have to sign here." Doctor said and forwarded the paper.

Tae nodded and sign with a heavy heart.

"Please save him doctor!?" Tae said.

"We will try our best." Doctor said and again went inside the OT.

"Dad call commissioner and told him to find the person asap." Tae said.

Namjoon nodded.

Tae sat their hugging Hobi.