Chapter 7- Decisions

-Louis POV-

Liam and I walked into my house my mum and sisters were all sitting in the family watching a Disney movie. It looked like The Little Mermaid. I looked up at Liam who smiled weakly at me, if he only knew how hard this is going to be for me. I walked closer to my mum and she turned at me smiling.

"Hi boys when did you get here? How was the funeral?" She asks sweetly giving Liam a loving look. She is too understanding. That is one of the many reasons as to why I love her so much.

"It was nice Jay, Just how my mum would have wanted it" Liam says with tears forming in his eyes. I squeezed his hand to let him know its alright to cry. Mum smiled and looked back to the TV.

"Um... Mum could I talk to you in the kitchen?" I ask trying to stay calm. She nods and gets up from the couch and follows us into the kitchen. I never release Liam's hand. Mum walks in and sits down at the kitchen table, I take a deep breath and sit down across from her. Liam comes and sits on my left. My mum isn't old, she still looks very young. I love her so much, I have no idea how she's going to react to me moving out.

"Louis you look like you've seen a ghost, what's going on?" She asks suddenly looking worried about me. I laugh it off nervously.

"Well.. Liam and I have been talking.. and since we're both 18 we have come up with an idea. I want to move out, and I want to move in with Liam. I would feel terrible if he had to live on his own in the house where he grew up." I say quickly becoming out of breath after I said it. She didn't look surprised. She just nodded and sat there thinking.

"Is this what both of you really want?" She says still showing no emotion. We both nod not saying anything. She twists her lips looking like she's thinking hard. After what felt like years she smiled and spoke.

"Alright, but you're going to have to tell the girls." She says getting up and walking towards the family room. I let out a big breath right as Liam did. He must have been just as nervous as I was. We looked at each other and smiled. He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tightly. I hugged him back, I can't believe I'm going to be moving out. I walked into the family room hand in hand with Liam and all the girls looked at me confused. Mum must have told them I have an important announcement. I cleared my throat and walked closer to them. Liam let go of my hand and I instantly missed his touch.

"Hey girls, I have an announcement." I say avoiding eye contact with any of them.

"Louis are you going to tell us you're pregnant? because if you are I'm taking you to the doctor" Fizzy said jokingly. That girl has such a wild imagination. I laughed and shook my head.

"No Fiz, I'm not pregnant. But I am moving out, and I'm moving in with Liam." I say smiling and looking over at Liam. He smiled and looked like the happiest person in the world. My heart felt so big right now. I looked back at the girls, they looked sad but happy for me.

"Finally!, I get Louis room!" Phoebe yells raising her hand. I laugh and that's when I know that my family will always be on my side, no matter what I choose in life.

-Liam's POV-

(2 days later)

"God Louis how much more could you possibly have? I feel like we've brought enough clothes over to last 6 years without doing any laundry!" I say unpacking more clothes from what felt like the hundredth box I've brought into my ever shrinking home. He turned around and smirked at me.

"You're just jealous because I've got better style than you. Careful that shirt wrinkles easily!" Louis says snatching a blue button up shirt from my hands and laying it out on my bed. He smooths over the nonexistent wrinkles on it and hangs it up in what used to be my closet. He has taken over my room. He left me a small space in my closet for what little clothes I had. He took over my dresser, drawers under my bed, and closet. I'm worried he's going to run out of room in my house for all his clothes. I sigh and walk out of my room to go make some tea, all this moving has really started to stress me out. Not to mention the fact that I'm going to be coming out of the closet. I shutter at the thought. I look at my calendar and notice we only have a few more weeks of school. I can't help but wonder how Louis has managed to get enough credits to graduate. I hear the tea pot whistling and I take it off the hot plate. I pour water into my tea cup and wait for my tea to cool a little. I go back up to my room and find Louis crying on my bed. I rush over and set my cup down on the night stand and sit next to Louis pulling him into my lap.