Chapter 3- Pain

Chapter 3

-Louis POV-

It's been about a week now since Liam kissed me. He won't talk to me or even look at me during school. Chemistry is one of the most awkward classes now. I really wish he would talk to me about the kiss. It would help a lot. I walk into chemistry knowing the class is going to suck. There's Liam sitting at our table reading something on his phone. I take a deep breath and go and sit down. I take out my very messy notebook and try to work on my unfinished homework. The bell rings and the Mrs. D starts teaching. I can't seem to focus on the lesson. Well I never seem to focus in this class, but this is different. I keep feeling like Liam is constantly looking at me but when I turn to look at him he's taking notes. I guess I'm just paranoid. The bell rings signaling the end of class. Great it's lunch hour now. I check my phone to see if anyone texted me. Nope, like usual I have no friends. I get up and start heading for the door. Liam comes walking behind me and bumps into my shoulder hard, knocking the books out of my hands. My papers go everywhere  

"Thanks dick" I mumble getting down to pick up my stuff. He didn't hear me and kept walking. Why the hell would he do that? He's the one being a pansy and ignoring the fact that HE kissed ME! Fuck! Once I get all my stuff together I get up and walk to my locker. I put my things in my locker and turn around the find Harry alone waiting for me.  

"Where's Zayn?" I ask secretly happy he's not with him.  

"He's home sick. Thought I'd spend lunch with you for a change" Harry says smiling.  

"So I'm your second choice?" I joke loving the face Harry makes when I say that. I laugh letting him know I'm joking. He laughs and we walk into the cafeteria. He starts talking about some date he's going to have with Zayn, but I stop paying attention when I notice Liam making out with Kayla. What the fuck? Why would he kiss her? She's not even attractive! I heard she sucked some teachers dick just to get a good grade in his class. She's such a whore. Harry and I sit down at a table across from where Liam is standing with Kayla and his other friends. I thought Liam liked me.. He kissed me didn't he? I guess I'm not what he wanted.  

"You alright Lou? You look pissed" Harry says looking concerned.  

"Hmm? Yea I'm fine stop worrying about me Haz I'm fine." I say looking back at Harry.  

"Louis are you cutting again? Those look new." Harry asks pointing to my arm that was supposed to be covered by my sweatshirt sleeve. Stupid sweatshirt sleeve had to go and get rolled up.  

"No... Okay yes.. But it's not like it's gonna kill me Haz it's only cutting. I'm fine. It doesn't even hurt. It feels good in a way. It's my way of punishing myself when I've done something wrong. Please stop worrying I'm fine." I say avoiding eye contact with Harry.  

"It can too hurt you! What if you cut to deep and cut a vain open? What if the knife you use isn't clean? It can give you a disease that kills you! What made you start cutting again Louis?" He says sounding angry. Why is he angry? I'm the one who should be angry. I'm the one whose watching the guy who just kissed him make out with a whore right in front of him.  

"I'm buying lunch today ill be back." I say jumping up and getting in line for food. I'm not really that hungry. I haven't really eaten much in the last 3 days a cracker or two here and there but not a full meal. If I don't eat today though Harry will ask questions and never let me hear the end of it. I'm in the line that's right next to Liam. Great I get a better view of him groping a whore, just what I wanted to see. Liam turns and notices I'm staring at him.  

"Hey fag you jealous that I'm making out with her instead of you?" He laughs yelling it loud enough for the whole room to hear. Everyone goes silent and Liam smirks. I can't think of anything to say I just stand there with my mouth slightly open.  

"Yea why don't you go ahead and tell everyone what you did to me last week? Tell them about how you kissed me against my will and begged me to have sex with you." Liam said letting everyone hear. I couldn't do anything Liam just spilled my biggest secret to the whole school. I started to cry, I ran out of the cafeteria to the bathroom not knowing what else to do.

-Liam's POV-

I don't know why I just did that. I look at Kayla who is still laughing. Why would you do that to him Liam! I just ruined his entire social life here. I am hiding the same thing. I watched him running out of the cafeteria in tears. My heart felt like it was shattering into a million pieces. I'm such a dick!  

"What the fuck would you do that for?" A curly haired green eyed boy said. I didn't know what to say so I just stood there with an asshole look on my face. He groaned and ran after Louis.  

"Yea go comfort your crying boyfriend fags" Kayla yelled after the boy laughing obnoxiously. I felt like puking, why would I make such a big mistake? Ugh.

-Harry's POV-

I ran as fast a I could after Louis. I have no idea what the hell's going on but I intend to find out. I run into the nearest bathroom I hear sobs coming from one of the stalls.  

"Lou? Are you in here? Are you alright?" I ask walking in slowly. The sobs continue I knock on the only stall that is closed.  

"Just go away Harry. Leave me alone, I'm a stupid fag anyways" he sobs ugh I hate that word 'fag'.  

"No you're not Lou. Your a great person and friend and Liam is just jealous because he can't be as amazing as you. Please let me in." I say through the stall door. He slowly unlocks the door and I walk in. I close the door behind me and lock it. Louis sits on the floor in a ball crying his eyes out. I haven't seen him cry this bad since Zayn broke up with him. I still feel bad that I started dating Zayn shortly after they broke up. I go sit down next to him and pull him into a hug.  

"Don't cry Lou everything's going to be alright please don't cry" I say holding him close. I look down and see blood on my grey sweatshirt. What the fuck?  

"Louis you're bleeding! Why are you bleeding?!" I say panicked Louis sniffles and reveals a bloody paper clip. Dammit Louis!  

"Seriously Lou? A paper clip? Give it to me and I'm taking you to the nurse." I say trying to get him up. He wouldn't move. I end up picking him up bridal style and carrying him to the nurse. He won't stop crying. Poor guy. The nurse looks at us with wide eyes. She starts to bandage up his arm. Then she kicks me out of the room. I think it's time for me to have a little chat with a Mr. Liam Payne.

--------------------------------------------- 

Authors note: Thanks guys for reading! Sorry my story's depressing I promise it gets better in the next few chapters! Comment and vote please:)