Chapter 6- Life

-Liam's POV-

I got home and I had a message on my phone from my mum. The last message I'd ever hear from her. I cried when I heard her voice. I couldn't take it I walked up stairs into my room just waiting for who knows what. I cried into my pillow until I fell asleep. I woke up to someone pounding on the door. I ignored the pounding and just lied in my room. The pounding wouldn't stop. I eventually went down stairs getting mad at whoever decided to come over. I yanked open the door to fine Louis, Harry, Zayn, and Niall. What the heck? How do they even all know each other?

"Um... Hi? What are all of you doing here?" I say wiping away a tear. Louis walked in and hugged me tightly. I hugged him back but pulled away after a second. He gave me a hurt look. I need to talk to him about not being ready to come out in public.

"I know mate. Louis told me everything." Niall said realizing what I did was to hide being gay. I grab Louis hand and pull him back into a hug. He hugs me back and looks up at me. I lean down and kiss him. He kisses me back. I love this boy with all my heart.

"Awww" Niall says ruining the moment. Louis and I start laughing and I smack Niall on the arm playfully. They come in and sit on the couch. I intertwine my fingers with Louis.

"Haw you learned anything else about the crash?" Louis asks trying to be sweet about it. I frown and nod. My aunt called me and left a message.

"My aunt called from the hospital they were taken to before they died. She said my dad had died on impact but my mum suffered even when she was at the hospital. I told her to stop telling me about what happened. I don't want to know. I ended up hanging up on her because she wouldn't stop talking. Then my cousin called and asked if I would be put into foster care then he realized I'm turning 18 in two weeks. So I guess I inherit this house. I say looking around an starting to cry again. Louis pulls me into another hug. I cry into his shoulder while he rubs my back. Harry coughs and I look up I see him and Zayn getting up and pulling Niall with him. I give them a questioning look and he just smiles and goes to walk out the front door. Louis looks up and notices they left.

"Um where did they go?" He asks looking around like a lost puppy.

"I have no idea but they looked like they had a plan." I say pulling Louis into my lap. I lean down and kiss him he slides his tongue over my lip. I let him inside. He feels so good when he's this close to me. When he finally pulls away from me I miss him instantly.

"Wow. I've missed that in the few hours we've been apart" Louis says blushing. He's so cute when he blushes. I start thinking about what happened to my parents not realizing that you can see the pain in my face Louis starts rubbing my hand.

"Lou I want you to come with me to the funeral. I really need you there." I say trying to hold back tears. Louis nods

"Of course ill come with you. Liam I do want to ask you something though." Louis says not looking at me anymore.

"Go ahead." I say. What did I do now? Did I mess up again? Crap!

"Why did you act like we weren't dating when you saw Niall?" He asks. That's the one question I didn't want him to ask.

"Well... I don't think I'm ready to come out yet. But I've been thinking about it and I might be ready. But only if you're going to be the one I come out with." I say squeezing Louis hand. He smiles and kisses me quickly.

"Yes I'll be there for you every step of the way I promise." Louis says looking into my eyes. I start crying but they are happy tears. Louis doesn't realize they are happy tars because he starts to worry he has done something wrong.

"Oh Liam I'm sorry! Did I do something wrong? Please don't cry." Louis says squeezing my hand obviously really worried about me.

"You didn't do anything wrong. Louis I'm just so happy, I don't know what I would do without you, especially after everything that has happened. Thank you for forgiving me, Thank you for being here for me." I say starting to cry more. Louis and I lied on the couch together intertwined for hours. We eventually fell asleep in each others arms. I dreamt about my mum and dad. I will miss them so much.