𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎 - 𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

SONG:-TUM MILE- NEERAJ SHRIDHAR

Today marks the day of Idika and Advay's engagement, with just one week remaining until their wedding

Today marks the day of Idika and Advay's engagement, with just one week remaining until their wedding. Preparations are in full swing, bustling with activity and excitement. The atmosphere is filled with anticipation as every detail is meticulously attended to in preparation for their special day. Since their admission of feelings, the bond between the couple has strengthened significantly. Although Advay still feels nervous around Idika, she goes out of her way to make him feel at ease.

Idika's Home

As everyone busied themselves with the final preparations for the ceremony, the elders took charge, their voices echoing through the halls as they issued instructions. Frustrated by the chaos, Kritika stormed into Idika's room to check on her progress. "Are you ready, beta?" she asked, glancing at Idika, who was in the midst of getting her makeup done by Kaira. "Yes, Mom, just a few more minutes and I'll be ready," Idika replied.

"Hurry up or we'll get late," Kritika spoke urgently before swiftly leaving the room to check on the others.

Idika took a deep breath, steadying her nerves as Kaira applied the finishing touches. As Idika smoothed down her dress and adjusted her jewelry, she couldn't help but feel a surge of excitement mingled with nervousness. Today marked the beginning of a new chapter in her life, and she was excited to savor every moment of it. With one last glance in the mirror, She proceeded to exit the room with Kaira.

 With one last glance in the mirror, She proceeded to exit the room with Kaira

Sitting in my room, I wore the kurta meant for today's occasion. The sound of my own heartbeat echoed in my ears, drowning out any other noise. Biting my nails out of nervousness proved futile. Just then, my mother entered the room, her presence bringing a sense of urgency. "Why are you sitting like this? We need to leave, stand up," she urged, gently grasping my wrist.

"Mumma yaar darr lag rha hai."I confessed, my voice trembling slightly. My mother smiled reassuringly, her warmth a comforting presence amidst my jitters. "Hota hai beta, esi feeling har ek ko hoti hai, darr mat kuch nhi hoga. Idika ke saath apne future ke baare mein soch. Usko kaise khush rakhna hai, usko kaise comfortable feel krana hai aur kaise usse humesha pyaar krte rehna hai" she said, her gentle touch providing warmth and reassurance.