𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

In the bustling city of Mumbai, amidst the vibrant streets and lively markets, there lived a restaurateur named Advay Malhotra. With a humble beginning, born into a poor family, Advay had always harbored a burning desire to work hard and earn enough money to fulfill his requirements. He was not a man of many words, speaking only when necessary. Advay was a man content with what he had. He owns 3 restaurants and a café in Mumbai. Despite having been blessed with strikingly handsome features, Advay had never experienced the rollercoaster ride of being in a relationship. Each time a hopeful admirer mustered the courage to express their affection, Advay's bashfulness led him to gently decline their advances, unintentionally breaking hearts along the way. Now, at the ripe age of 26, his doting parents were gently nudging him towards the path of matrimony.

Will he consider it?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Idika Singhania, a makeup artist in Mumbai, was a vibrant and vivacious soul. Her infectious smile and bubbly personality lit up any room she entered. Yet, beneath her cheerful exterior lay a romantic and introspective heart, lost in the pages of her beloved romance novels, longing for a love that was larger than life. Growing up in a well-to-do family, Idika had always been the apple of her parents' eyes. Doted upon and cherished, she never questioned her privileged life. Her passion for makeup artistry had ignited in her teenage years, transforming her into a skilled and sought-after makeup artist in the city. Despite her statuesque beauty, Idika possessed an endearingly petite stature, making her stand out amidst the tall and slender models she often worked with. After his brother got married, Relatives pressed her to settle down in an arranged marriage, yet Idika remained steadfast in her belief that true love was a once-in-a-lifetime occurrence. Idika's heart yearned for a connection that went beyond the superficial. She craved a love story like the ones she read in her beloved novels, a love that would sweep her off her feet and make her believe in destiny.   

Will she change her decision?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JOIN ME IN THE PYAAR BHARI STORY OF OUR BELOVED ADVAY AND IDIKA.

Tropes

Arranged Marriage 

Shy MML X Sunshine FML

He fell first, both fell harder

Virgin Male X Virgin Female

RomCom

~Do let me know your views~

THANKS FOR READING✨

YOUR AUTHOR

~ PAAVNI~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~