𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐥

SONG:-SAIBO(SHOR IN THE CITY)- SHREYA GHOSHAL

As the first light of dawn filtered through the curtains, painting the room in hues of soft gold, Advay stirred in his bed

As the first light of dawn filtered through the curtains, painting the room in hues of soft gold, Advay stirred in his bed. The faint chirping of birds outside his window mingled with the gentle hum of the waking world, coaxing him from his slumber.

With a stretch that seemed to reach down to his toes, Advay slowly emerged from the warmth of his blankets. His tousled hair fell haphazardly over his forehead as he blinked away the remnants of sleep, greeted by the gentle glow of morning.

A comforting scent wafted from the kitchen, drawing him from his room like a beacon. Advay followed the aroma, his footsteps quiet on the cool wooden floor as he made his way to the heart of the home.

There, in the kitchen, stood his mother, humming softly to herself as she moved about with practiced grace.

"Good morning, sleepyhead," his mother greeted, her smile warm and welcoming as she turned to face him.

"Morning, Mom," Advay replied, returning the smile as he settled onto a stool at the kitchen island. 

"So, what's your plan for today?" she asked, a warm smile gracing her lips. Advay let out a sigh and started recounting his routine, "Same old thing, Maa. I'll visit the restaurants, make sure everything's running smoothly, then head over to the café." His mother smiled knowingly, her eyes glinting with a mother's understanding. 

"I hope you're not overworking yourself, Advay," she said, her tone laced with concern. Advay chuckled lightly, letting out a scoff. "Overwork? I don't even break a sweat these days. It's been so dull lately." A thought suddenly struck his mother, and she suggested, "What if you introduced some new dishes at the restaurant? And weren't you planning to introduce cakes at the café?" Advay's eyes lit up momentarily, but a hint of hesitation crept into his voice. "Well, Mom, those ideas need a lot of investment. But I'm planning to do it soon, hopefully by the end of the month." 

His mother nodded approvingly, her eyes twinkling with pride. She handed him a steaming cup of tea accompanied by a plate heaped with hot, fluffy rotis and a bowl of Dal. "Here, eat this and then leave for work before you get late," she said, gently ruffling his hair. Advay couldn't help but smile at his mother's caring gesture. He sat down at the table, eagerly devouring his breakfast before dashing out the door, ready to face another day.

 He sat down at the table, eagerly devouring his breakfast before dashing out the door, ready to face another day