𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞

Namaste , Dear Readers!

I'm so excited to introduce you to my first-born literary child-this book that has been a labor of love for me. As a debut author, I'm filled with both anticipation and nervousness, but I'm confident that you'll find something special within these pages. I've tried to weave a tale that will transport you to another world, make you laugh, cry, and everything in between. So, come along with me on this adventure, and let's create memories together. Your support means the world to me!

~~The characters are rich, but not as rich as the CEOs or billionaires in other stories~~

Note for the Readers

~I'm all about that constructive criticism. I know it can be tough to hear, but it's the only way I'm going to get better. So, if you've got something to say, don't hold back.

~Don't diss the author, alright? You can trash talk the characters all you want, but if you throw shade at me, you're out for good. Get ready to be blocked forever.

~I'll try to update four times a week. You'll be informed incase of delay through the message board.

~Do share your suggestions and ideas. They are always welcomed.

~Use of Swear words in both languages.

~No Smut will be there but I promise, this book will not disappoint you.

The aesthetics will be shared soon

THANKS FOR READING✨

YOUR AUTHOR

~ PAAVNI~