𝟏𝟓

It's the morning of the final of the champions league and Trent wanted me to be with him after the match

But me being 26 weeks pregnant and my bump which is visible to everyone I've been wearing basically baggy stuff round the boys and who we haven't told.

But later when at the match I'm not going to as I know I'll be hot and sweaty.

I got to the stadium as the boys are warming up for the match klopp said he would take me to Trent as he could tell Trent needed someone to talk to before hand.

"Ahh Liv I'll get Trent to come here so none of the boys sees you" he said to me.

"Thanks" I told him as he walked off to go get him, he then came back and by his face he was nervous.

"Liv what you doing here early?" He asked me as he gave me a hug.

"To see my boyfriend" I told him while kissing him, "klopp said you were nervous" I added on.

"What I'm not nervous" he said in defence.

"Babe don't lie it's okay to be nervous" I told him while he touch my bum and i kept eye contact with him.

"Yeah but what if I mess up and it's all my fault" he said to me.

"But you won't babe I know you won't" I told him, I then gave him a kiss, "look no matter the outcome I'll be proud of you" I said to him, he then gave me a kiss and ran off.

"Klopp is it alright if I go out and talk to Andy?" I asked him.

"Of course you can" he told me as he gave me a nod.

I then walked out on the pitch and saw Andy passing the ball to Hendo and mo.

I got closer to them, "Oi Andy" I shouted and I made him jump.

"Fucking hell Liv what you doing that for" he said to me.

"Cause you weren't listening to me the first time" I said to him.