𝟏

My older brother Andy joined Liverpool in 2017 and he's been there since 21 July and my parents are making me move down to Liverpool as apparently I've been getting in the wrong group of people, like I'm 19 year old and I know I'm not in the wrong...

My older brother Andy joined Liverpool in 2017 and he's been there since 21 July and my parents are making me move down to Liverpool as apparently I've been getting in the wrong group of people, like I'm 19 year old and I know I'm not in the wrong group of people.

"Mum, dad do I really have to move down to Liverpool?" I said to her as I sat down.

"Yes liv you do no discussion" she said without looking at me.

"Like I haven't done anything wrong at all" I said to her annoyed.

"Liv don't give that tone to your mother" my dad said to me with his voice raised.

"I can't wait to live with Andy" I said as I stormed off.

"Good Olivia" my mum shouted back at me.

I ran off to my bedroom and slammed the door behind me I fell into my bed and went to find my vape but it wasn't under my bed.

I then got up and went off downstairs, "have you been in my room?" I asked them pissed.

"Maybe you can't find anything?" She asked me acting all clueless.

"Mum I ain't in the mood right now have you been in my room" I raised my voice at her.

"Olivia young lady do not raise your voice at me" she snapped at me, "I've had enough of your attitude" she shouted at me.

"Ughh your the worse honestly is this only because you don't like my mates?" I asked her.

"I don't like the people your hanging around Olivia since you started hanging around them your been nothing but trouble!" She shouted at me.

I didn't say anything but I just ran off back to my room.

————

As I saw my daughter run off i went straight on my phone and called Andy straight away as I've had enough of Olivia's attitude and her living with her brother for a while will be good for her.