𝟏𝟐

When Andy and I got back from training I needed to talk to Rachel without Andy round

So I decided to go look for her and she was folding the washing up, "Rachel can we talk?" I asked her.

"Of course liv what is it?" She asked me as I walked in and shouted the door behind me.

"I want to learn how to drive but I don't want Andy to find out" I told her as she looked at me confused.

"Only because I don't want him to pay I want to pay myself" I added on.

"So how you going to do that?" She asked me, "I can ask my friend who owns a cafe if she can get you a job?" She added on.

"You would do that?" I asked her.

"Yes of course I will I'll message her later" she said to me.

It's been couple hours later and I was in my bedroom while watching tiktoks.

And I got a weird feeling in my stomach like I was going to throw up and I ran to the toilet and started throwing up.

I then felt like someone was behind me, "Liv you okay?" Rachel asked me.

"Yeah I think so" I said to her as I laid on my bed.

"Get some rest okay and I'll bring some food up for you later" she said to me as she walked out.

-

Trent

-

The boys decided to go over to Andy's place which we used to not do put I'm pretty sure they just want to take the piss out of me.

Once we arrived Rachel called me into the kitchen as she was making dinner for her son and liv, "Trent can you take this up for Liv?" She asked me.