𝟖

My parents have been down there in Liverpool for 2 weeks now and it's their last night here before they had back home and it's around 6pm and Andy invited some of the boys over for some fifa

I decided to come downstairs as I've been in my room the whole day and I was wearing the hoodie Trent gave me.

"Honey since when did you get that jumper?" My mum asked me as soon as I walked down.

"Come on mum give liv a break" Andy said to her.

I then walked into the kitchen as soon as I did the front door opened, "oh Robbo thought your parents were gone" ox said as soon as he saw them.

"Yeah Andy why have you brought your teammates over?" My mum asked him.

"To play fifa mum as it is my house" he said as he was turning on the PlayStation.

I decided to stay sitting on my island chairs in the kitchen as it's an open plan and I didn't want my mum on my back all night and asking me stuff.

"So Andy how has Olivia been here with you after the whole panic attack" she said as she said that in quotations.

"She's been fine mum" he said to our mum.

"See I knew it was a good idea Olivia" she said to me while looking at me.

"Can you stop calling me Olivia mum" I mumbled to her.

"Oh liv I have something for you" my dad said to me as he walked off, he came back with a bag full of stuff.

"what is it?" I asked him confused.

"When we heard you weren't coming down for Christmas we decided to bring your Christmas present here" he said has he handed me the bag.

"You decided honey I said not to bother" my mum said.

"Thank you" I said to him.

"She obviously didn't want to come as she was probably sleeping with boys and I'm hoping it wasn't one of Andy's teammates" my mum said to me.