𝟏𝟑

It's the next day and we were laying in Trent's bed fully naked, they had a mid-day training session so Trent set his alarm for 9:30 and it's about to go off, when I heard it I leaned over him to turn it off

As I felt him move under me, "Trent we need to start getting ready" I told him while kissing him.

"Noo, can we stay here all day" he said to me in his morning voice.

"We can't baby, we need to go" I said as I kissed his neck and got up I had my underwear on.

I walked into the bathroom and saw the test laying there, i looked at the test nervously and saw the word PREGNANT i was in shock, i picked the test up and walked out.

He then looked at me while he was on his phone, "you good?" He asked me as he walked over.

I just started to cry, "I'm pregnant" I said to him as he pulled me in for a hug.

It's been a couple hours since we found out and I've just been overthinking everything.

"I think I'm gonna tell Andy" I blurted out.

Trent then looked over to me while keeping an eye on the road as we were heading to training, "are you sure" he asked me.

I nodded to him, "yeah and I want you there" I told him while smiling.

"You do?" He asked me.

"Yess I do I never told him the first time Rachel did so yeah" I told him while smiling.

We then arrived at the training ground and everyone was getting out of their cars.

I got out of his car, "that's why we couldn't find you last night you were with Trent" hendo said jokingly.

"Yepp anything happen while I was gone?" I asked him, he just shock his head I then decided to walk off as I smiled at Trent.

I got into the cafeteria and saw that Andy was sat there talking with his teammates till I felt someone touch my back I turned around and saw Trent standing there he nodded to me as I walked off.