𝟐

It's the next morning around 7 and I'm wide awake I'm getting ready for the day to go to Liverpool training ground with Andy

While I get ready to do my hair and a little bit of make up I decided to play some music I didn't have it turned all the way up as I didn't know if anyone was awake or not.

I put on a hoodie with some black leggings and I put my adidas superstars on, I just quickly straightened my hair.

I walked down stairs after turning my music off, i come through and saw Andy putting his shoes on, "just in time liv, you ready to leave?" He asked me.

"What about breakfast?" I asked him confused.

"When we get there we will have some there" he told me, I nodded at him and quickly went to the kitchen and got a quick drink.

"Oh Liv after you get back from training do you want to come shopping with me so we get some essentials for you?" Rachel asked me.

"Yeah please Rachel" I said to her while smiling.

After Andy gave Rachel and his son a goodbye we got into the car and we headed to the training ground, "Andy can we put Christmas music on?" I gave him a smirk.

"It's bloody November liv" he told me.

"Yeah and?" I said to him while laughing, I then put Christmas music on Andy roll his eyes at me.

"Look Andy you need to be more happy it's nearly Christmas" I said to him while smiling.

"I''m already feeling bad who ever decides to be your boyfriend" he said jokingly.

"Oi I'm the best girlfriend Andy" I said to him, "and if I have kids I'm going to raise them to love Christmas" I added on, he just laughed at me.

As we arrived at the training ground we both got out of his car and headed in and they were putting the Christmas decorations up.

"Omg I love this place already" I said as Andy just stared and me.