The party crasher

A/n: new chapter enjoy. still part of the queen bee episode.

Y/n and Loona were staring down at an overlord that they thought they would never see again Velvette. Bee and Vortex never liked this overlord at all, not what after she did to Y/n when he was young. They may be demons, but they never stood that low to molest some kid. All the party goers that were now partying stopped to notice a stare down between the four and Velvette.

Party goer: Shit, what the hell is an overlord doing here?

Velvette was about to walk towards Y/n, swaying her hips left to right, trying to get him to come to her. Y/n lifted his hand while Loona put her arm in front of him, protecting him from her.

Loona: Back off Bitch! 

Velvette noticed Y/n turning away from her she the puts on a seductive look.

Velvette: Y/n come on now, you know you missed me~

Y/n crosses his arms now feeling uncomfortable having this bitch in the party, she's going to try and pull something that he and Loona already have. But they both know that isn't going to happen.

Y/n: I wish it stayed, that way.

Y/n then remembers the love potion that He and Loona gave to josh when Blitzo started that demon duel between him and his ex, He got a good idea.

Y/n: How come you didn't bring Josh with you.

Loona catches on what he was trying to say and so did Vortex while Bee was confused on what's going on.

Loona: Yeah, he's under your love potion after all.

Velvette shivered at this, she did not want to forget what Josh was trying to do to her, thankfully Val was taking her place for him having him staying at his Porn studio.

Velvette: He's busy at the moment. *she then looks at Y/n* Now big boy, lets get you out of that pants of yours cause I know that dick is itching to enter my hole.

Y/n cringed at this, while Loona was starting to growl at this bitch doing the same thing. When she can't get over her head that he chose her, over him, Bee had enough of Velvette.

Bee: Vell, you need to leave.

Velvette widens her eyes that bee was kicking her out of her party.

Velvette: excuse me?

Bee: You heard, me, I never liked you, you are always a bitch who doesn't get her way! you treat your co workers like shit long rest of the vees, Oh I'm not forgetting what you did to Y/n when he was fucking 9. 

Velvette rolled her eyes while every demon at the party heard what Velvett

Velvette: Oh Please any kid that age would love adult pussy.

Vortex: Girl, you are fucked up. To molest someone at that age. I maybe a hellhound but i know, that i would never stood that low.

Bee: Same here

Velvette shakes whatever they said off, Y/n couldn't take this anymore as he was so much anger his eyes started to flash like he did when he was captured by the dhorks.

Velvette: Whatever, You know y/n about about you ditch the Bitch and come to your mommy.

Loona growls at her for saying that, just then she notice Y/n's eyes flash, she realized what it was. 

Loona: Vel, I would leave like right now.

Bee and Vortex notices Y/n concern. Velvette ignored her warning.