Millie and Moxxie's human

A/n: Here is a new story, I cooked up I seen. stories where Moxxie and Millie has a kid but I never seen a story that had them adopt a human kid so this is my first attempt doing one. Well I'm not talking about special friend. I'm mostly talking about if they discover a human baby. so enjoy this story. 

On earth

A priest was at the church with a magic book and a baby about two years old.

Priest: Now, my lord, send this evil that was brought to this.

He was interrupted when the baby's mom and dad burst through the door.

F/n: Let him go, John!

The mom was worry sick for her baby, who was her only one.

John: we have to! With we don't the whole world well end.

F/n: Do you have any proof of that!
The mom was begging for her son's safety.

M/n: Please, john, come to your senses

The evil priest chuckles evil way. As the dad was getting ready for a fight as dhorks squad surrounded the parents.

M/n: who the fuck are they?

Before they could answer, F/n fires his pistol at the one in front of him as he gets behind the bench, taking cover with his wife doing the same.

Agent: Don't you two fucking idiots see your betraying your own kind! By saving this demon.

M/n: he's not a demon! He's our son if  he was we well never. Fucking give him up to you demon.

F/n hands his wife a gun. As she opens fire  at one of the agents in the head as the priest has finished the chants, the  mom and dad widen their eyes. The dad acted quickly and threw a paper ball that he had in his pocket and threw it at a portal. That opened up. It manages to make it in.

As he and his wife were shot in their stomachs by the agents, the priest evilly smiles. As the mom and dad were holding their sides in pain, which was bleeding.

John: There I save the world.

The dad grunted, looking up.

F/n: You bastard.

John said the last words.

John: You two shouldn't have betrayed your own kind.

He looks at the agents.

John: kill them.

The agents did what they were told shoots the wife and husband in the head.

F/n: dead

M/n: dead.

In hell before Imp existed.

It was night in Imp city. Moxxie and Millie were heading home from the movie theaters they enjoyed their night if the movie wasn't so bad.

 Moxxie and Millie were heading home from the movie theaters they enjoyed their night if the movie wasn't so bad