Learning about my powers

A/n: new chapter enjoy.

After beating up Moxxie, after the shit he talks about what she does, Loona noticed Millie and Y/n walking out. Y/n was still trying to figure out why he just shot out fire randomly he wasn't exactly born here. He told Millie he's heading to Stola's palace, which she approve. Maybe he would have some answers.  as he walks out of the office.

Loona: Where you going?

Y/n: to ask Stolas about fire coming out of my hands.

Loona: That sounds like a good idea.

Y/n: I hope he has answers. 

Loona: Good call. I don't want you to lose control of hot head.

Y/n chuckles.

Y/n: Hot head

Loona shrugged.

Loona: The hothead sounds a lot better than shorty since you can shoot out fire now. Oh, I haven't forgotten about to night after the talk we had.

They both stare at each other with a smile, Loona's tail swiftly wags at her crush, while Blitzo watches their interaction he has never seen her like this before, not after he adopted her wondering what's going on tonight. while he doesn't approve most humans, but he does approve Y/n. he wasn't like most humans he's encountered before, even if he kicked his ass.

Y/n: Cool, so you'll just meet me at my house when I get home.

Loona: That works just fine.

Y/n walks out of the office but stopped by Blitzo.

Y/n: So, how was the van.

Blitzo pouts.

Blitz: Shut up, now people. know I'm gay.

Y/n: The person who fucked a owl say what.

Blitz: what.

Blitzo realizes what he just said.

Blitz: shit.

Y/n chuckles

Y/n: that was to easy.

He walks out of the Imp room. Y/n puts his hood up head so no one would see a human is living down here. but a certain radio demon saw him exit the building. with a huge grinned seeing how his powers just starting to acted up, due to the stones.

Alastor: my things are going to get interesting around here.

At the office.

Loona approached Millie who was sharping up her axe, fiddling with her fingers nervously but she was pacing back and forth wondering what to say, didn't want to fuck it up she has to accept it she really likes y/n. When she means by like but in a loving way.

Loona: Hey, Millie.

Millie looked up at her co worker.

Millie: yes, Loona, something you need.

Loona: can I talk to you privately?

Millie looked around she sees Blitzo and Moxxie having another argument she sighs as it was going to get really loud in here, with them talking like that. 

Millie: sure.

She takes, Loona to the meeting room as they went to have girl to girl talk. Loona closes the door and locks it.