The Special Night

a/n: new chapter and heads up a early lemon scene in this story.

After leaving the palace, y/n decided to call Loona to let he know that he's picking up dinner so they won't have to get out. To night.

Loona: *phone* Hello.

Y/n: Hey, Loona, I'm going to stop by a fast food restaurant. I want me to get you anything?

Loona: *phone* I'll meet you at your apartment so that way we can order both of us something.

Y/n: cool beans.

Loona: * phone* fuck awesome see you their.

Y/n: Okay, bye.

They both hung up. But  on each end, they both had one thing  both of their minds blushing.

Loona/y/n: *I have to confess.*

Later that when y/n arrived, he noticed Loona sitting on his steps waiting for him to open the door so they would have their sleep over.

Y/: Sorry, it took so long.

Loona's ears perked up she twitched her head to see him walking up to her she was wearing what she normally wears to work. She shrugged as she got up.

Loona: It's cool. So how was it at stolas? Did you find anything about those weird powers of yours yet?

Y/n: pretty much I did ill explained once we get inside.

He uses his keys to unlock the door. He opened it. Loona fallows n before he explained.

Y/n: How do you feel about pizza?

Loona: sounds good to me. I don't feel like getting out anyways.

He takes his phone out of his pocket and ordered. Both of them favorites meat lovers while Loona sat down on the couch waiting on him as he was done ordering the pizza.  He went over and sat down next to her she blushed deeply. But shakes it off. Y/n looked at her confused.

Y/n: You good girl?

He scratches her ears. Loona, acting nervous, took a deep breath after he was done.

Loona: Yeah, ha. I'm good! * Get a hold of yourself good.* So what did you find out when you turned the kid to ashes.

Y/n then went on explaining everything, that's he's able to control natural elements that happen on earth like water fire snow earth even air.

Loona: shit, and here I thought you were just a normal human being that only wields a katana.

Y/n: I thought so, too. Maybe that's why that priest got rid of me when I was only 2. He thought it was evil and sent me down here somehow.

Now he thinks about it if a normal human being saw him doing something like moving water, he would be called a freak.

Y/n: *sighs* Maybe, it was a good reason.

Loona was shocked he would say something bad about himself. But her eyebrows lowered smacks him in the face. He looks at her shock and that she just hit him

Loona: don't you fucking say that! About yourself! You understand! You're the first person I ever considered a friend. You're the person who cheered me up! When moxxie said all that shit about me.