Truth seekers

A/n: New chapter, also. I have some parts of this chapter on Ao3. just incase wattpad complains about rape scene with characters. or underage sex with the characters. so enjoy.

After the falling week, blitzo was in full recovery. He was able to go back on missions. Speaking of which. Y/n mission with his parents and Blitzo. Loona in her human disguise. Making sure blitzo doesn't do anything stupid that would get him or y/n killed.

Blitz: Now, remember we can't be spotted. Don't make too much noise. Moxxie.

Moxxie: What sir! You're the one who's making.

Blitzo rushes over to moxxie and puts a finger on his mouth, shushing him. Only to fall back from the trash can. Loona rolled her eyes as y/n leans on her shoulder, watching the whole thing play out.

Y/n: Maybe we should have let him stay at the hospital.

Loona playfully hits him on the shoulder, chuckling. If she was being honest with her self. She was glad to see blitzo back on his feet and his annoying lame self. Just then, as she opens, the portal she hands Millie the book she and Moxxie walked through. Just then.

Blitz: Everyone get down now!

A net flies by out of nowhere as two figures were standing behind them. Blitzo then aims his flint at them.

Blitz: Back of you, tuexsio fucks!

Loona then looks at Millie, who was still holding the book alongside Moxxie

Loona: Millie, quick close! The portal!

Loona then picks up Blitzo and throws him into the portal, who is now unconscious. Millie took the opportunity to close it. She then mouths, and we'll find a way to save you both. Loona then turns around to see the people who ambushed them. She and y/n were about to fight when a dart hit Loona on the ass and Y/n on the neck.

Loona: Ow!

Y/n: Shit.

The dhork agents were back as they really remembered Y/N not too long ago. Loona was the first to fall over. On her belly, before Y/n was able to be knocked out, a green stone on the ground picks it up, putting it in his pocket without the agents knowing.

Agent 1: Wow, long time no see

Agent 2: Man, the priest is going. Have a fun time with you.

The agents then looked at Loona's body and knew what to do with her.

At the dhorks.

Y/n's vision was coming back when she looked around to find himself in a room strapped to the chair. Tied up, he looked around to see Loona wasn't with him. He begins to worry.

Y/n: Loona? Where are you? You answered me!

He then looks to see the stones he found on the table, confused why they were. Their.

Y/n: Why are the stones falling out of my pocket.

He then gets a headache and hears stolas in his head.

Stolas: Y/n, whatever they do to you, they aren't real.

Y/n: Stolas, how are you talking to me right now

Stolas: Blitzo told me what happened there on their way now to rescue you and Loona

Y/n sighs.

Stolas: Don't worry about Loona she's fine for now. But I know who sent the agents after you, I'll be on my way shortly.