DAHLIA HARPER

God, if you'll kill me now, I promise I won't be angry at you. 

It was night, and I don't know what time it is. Dad had gone to sleep maybe an hour ago. He wasn't ready to leave me alone, but I insisted. I already felt bad enough that he had skipped so much fun in Eldorra because of me. Another painfully painful cramp hit my stomach.

FOR FUCK'S SAKE, I JUST TOOK A PAINKILLER.

I cursed under my breath and rolled to my side. I brought my knees closer to  my chest and hugged myself. I snapped my eyes shut. It was the worst day. Nothing was working—a hot bag, chocolates, matcha, nothing.. It was my first day, so the intensity was sure to be high. Even after having experienced this for almost 8 years of my life, I wasn't used to it. And I know I'll never will.

I was trying to think of something other than the pain in my lower abdomen when gentle and soft lips kissed my forehead. Dad must be here.

I opened my eyes and  saw olive skin and dark hair.

MARCO IS HERE!!

All my thoughts about   pain were gone when i saw him. I love him, though I never thought I would, but I do.  Sometimes I just wonder if it's true or not. After that tragedy that happened, it just made me so so..... doubtful about love or anything.

I quickly sat down, hugged him, and pressed my cheek against his hard torso. His warmth surrounded me. 

"I suppose you were in pain." He kissed my hair. His voice was calm and gentle.

"I missed you," I whispered.

" Sweetheart, It was just a few hours ago that you saw me. Do you miss me that much?" He asked me.

Yes, I do miss him. I think I'm obsessed with him. I've fallen so deeply in love with him.

" I know, but I still miss you. Your touch. your kiss. your sight.  your fucking Italian accent just drive me crazy .everything."   I broke our hug and lifted my head to look into those dark eyes that were filled with just love and love for me.

He kissed her forehead once again.

" Marco, what are you doing here?" I asked.

" I am leaving early tomorrow morning and wanted to see you. I may have come earlier, but I was afraid Uncle Christian would be here with you."

I gathered as much.

" Yes, he was here the whole day for me. I wanted to ask........leave it." I don't know what I'm even saying. Is it because of my periods?

" What?"

"Do you really love me, or is it just for a show?"  Those words came from my mouth, even though I never meant to say them.

 I didn't even think that much.

Isn't my cramping enough? Why these fucking mood swings?