DAHLIA HARPER

" I'm not gonna come and I have told you this a hundred time all ready, Sofia." I firmly said to Sofia  who was on the other side of the phone, insisting me to go to a party hosted by some trust  and mingle with men. In all my years as Dahlia Maura Harper on earth, I had only one relationship that just made my mind not to date anyone and fall in so called sweet love. But I must say that I would love being in love because after all I am surrounded in love from all the sides. my parents, uncle and aunts all have their perfect love story with all kinds of ups and downs. 

" come on Lia, it would be fun and..." Sofia said" maybe we could make your love life a little spicier."

Sofia Volkov , daughter of Alex Volkov who could do anything for her little sunshine can  convince you into doing anything even if you resist a thousand million times. She was keen  to change the status of her friends from single to committed at any cost. Her love life was a mess of red flags and interesting thing is uncle Alex knows nothing about them otherwise those poor men wouldn't make it to the next day.

"Sofi, I'm busy with work. you know I'm not interesting in dating." I said as if i hadn't told her this a million of times.

"You always say that when it comes to dating. Lia , come once for me." Sofia started her blackmail and now it was evident that I have no choice.

"Okay, I'll come. But would people say if famous singer Sofia goes to a party and get passed out while dancing because she was too drunk." I teased her with the only thing she was very concerned of  and that was her career as a singer.

" haven't you thought what would people say about you miss pageant queen." she said with sass. After all she is the beloved of Aunt Jules and knows how to deflect and don't show the signs of ego hurt. 

"Lia, are you there? " Sofia asked.

"Yep, but you're gonna come to pick me up me from home"

"ofc, and you are the best" And she cutted the phone. One of  the best thing i love about her is that she always sees hope in the darkest of times  and never gives up. Due to her this nature she have four successful albums in just the age of 23. Well it was Taylor swift from where she got inspiration to have a musical career.

P.S. it was me recommended her to listen to Tay because I'm a swiftie.

Then I just walked into the kitchen to have dinner with my  family and saw dad kissing mom. I did a delicate cough to remind them I'm here. They separated so fast that they might break a bone but luckily there bones survived. dad gave me his endearing smile that I could never get tired of while mom's face red as a tomato. well, this is our family. every time I mock them on their making out mom become a tomato and dad act like nothing happen.

i love both of them. There story have so much of ups and down like stalking, kidnapping, lies but they survived and so their love. It so unbelievable that my dad fell so hard for mom because he is so cold-hearted in his professional life. when they joined me for the dinner, I told them about the party and it to my surprise it was held by Uncle Dante.

I loved him and he also treated me like his own daughter and taught  me a lot about corporate world. not that I was interested in an career in business , I was just curious and his teaching helped me many a time. More than that I was so exited to meet Josie (Josephine). Josie also had a older brother named Marco but I never talked to him. he was a self-reserved person and reminded me of uncle Dante before he met aunt Vivian. he left for higher studies to oxford and when returned engrossed himself in work. he has a kind of dark and deadly aura around him. Anyways what it have to do to me.  I asked dad if he was coming but they said that they are going to France for a week. dad offered me to stay at uncle Dante's house if I liked. And I accepted because it was a long time since I properly talked to Josie. And also my work would be easy because my shoot site is near uncle's house. it was a win - win situation.

THE NEXT NIGHT:-

I  got ready for the party. I wore a simple black dress for the party. It had two slit and a V- neck that enhanced my cleavage. 

I  got a call from Sofia to come downstairs

I  got a call from Sofia to come downstairs. When I went downstairs I found James with her. James Chen was a self made billionaire and was known for his charm and morally grey nature. with his black  hairs and amber eyes he was no less than a greek god. Girls were dying to get to him. But no matter what James was very nice and caring towards us as he considered us his sister. He was also invited to the party. ofc he will be. when I was walking out of the house after bidding goodbye to my parents. dad whispered in my ears.

" Little Butterfly, if someone bothers you or something happens I'm just a call away"

" Dad, before I call you I'll break his bones into half and don't worry, uncle Dante would be there for me."

"hmm, but take care". he kissed my forehead.

" what is happening between daddy and his girl?" mom asked suspiciously.

" nothing butterfly, I was just saying to her that she looks gorgeous just like you" dad said before i could say anything.

" that is true, after all she got a handsome father like you" she said while hugging me." take care sweetie."

" mom I'm just going for 1 week , don't be so sad". I reassured her.

" Yes, but a mother heart's is just like that."

she is the best mother one could have. caring, loving, supporting.

I sat in James car and he drove. We chatted sometime and when Sofia mentioned that when he would fall in, he gave her a bombastic side-eye. Just like me , he also neglected dating. But he baited Sofia on her love status. When we reached there, Josie was already at the entrance waiting for us. I practically leaped out of the car to hug her.  She greeted Sofia, we all know her because she  went in the same school as us except James. James and Niko had different classes than us and he was neither interested in us girls friends.

he greeted Josie.

"Jo, what are you doing here? mom is driving me nuts." a deep sound with faint Italian accent interrupted my observations. There he was, Marco Russo. He was so handsome I couldn't tore my eyes away from him. chiseled cheekbones, dark brown hairs and eyes , olive skin. I could swear I never saw someone fit a Armani suit so better.

" if you have stop ogling me, I'm Marco Russo. dahlia". He outstretched his hand. I was so engrossed in staring him I didn't realized he had greeted all of them. 

" sorry, I...um...its nice to meet you". I shook his hands. I always had a dominant personality and in my whole lifetime I never got lost in finding words but him.

GOD HE IS GONNA BE DEATH OF ME!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HI THERE MY DEAR READERS<3

I WANTED TO SAY THAT ENGLISH IS NOT MY MOTHER TONGUE SO PLEASE FORGIVE MY BAD ENGLISH. TELL ME HOW YOU LIKED IT AND SHOULD I CONTINUE WITH THIS. ALSO TELL ME YOUR IDEAS...

TI AMO<<333

XOXO