DAHLIA HARPER

Where the fuck are my heels?

I couldn't find my heels that I'd decided on for my dress. I'm good at many things, but packing isn't one of them. I don't know how something gets lost at the exact moment I need it. 

Fortunately, I found my heels just in time.

"Sweetheart, are you ready?" Dad knocked on my door.

yes.  I was back at my house. I returned just the day after my ruined date. I simply couldn't bear his presence around me anymore . I knew very well that if I was going to live in that house, I'd have to see his face every day, and it would take every ounce of my energy to stop myself from smashing his face.

Uncle Dante and Aunt Viv weren't happy with my decision, and Uncle kept glaring toward Marco as they suspected it was because of him. Anyway, I cheered them up by saying we were going to meet on Camilla's birthday. 

"Yeah, I'm." I answered him.

Dad opened my door and kissed my forehead. Then he glanced at my luggage.

"Are you planning to live there for months?" He narrowed his eyes.

"Come on, dad. Do you know how much it takes to take care of curls, and also, skincare is important." I swatted his arm playfully.

"You're all your mom over again." he smiled.

"I have your brains too, and it is not good to be jealous of your wife." I Chuckled.

I always loved his presence. 

"Now, we should just head back because your mother is not that happy with me today." Dad sighed.

"Did you try to murder Mr. Unicorn again?" I asked suspiciously. It was really funny that a man who claims to never be jealous of anyone is jealous of a toy.

"I was this close to tearing that fucking thing into pieces, but Stella came right back, and then she just..." 

"Okay, I know that my dad is going to make it up with a good fucking session." I laughed at his surprised face.

"I never agreed with Stella that I'd spoiled you, but now I think she says the truth. You are spoiled."

"Dad, when I got you and uncles and aunts like that, it was hard not to get spoiled. Now let's go, or you're going to be in big trouble." I pointed at the door.

We entered the living room and found mom with her arms crisscrossed at her chest. I guess dad tried to murder that stuff toy in a cruel way. When she saw me, she hugged me, and when dad tried to kiss her, she pressed her index finger at his lips and pushed him away. Dad looked devastated.

"Don't you dare make it up with kisses, Christian Harper." Mom said it angrily.