MARCO RUSSO/DAHLIA HARPER

MARCO

FINALLY

She was mine. Only mine, and just mine.

And now I was kissing her lush pink lips as if I were a man starving. Her arms were wrapped around my neck, pulling me flush against her. When I grinded against her hips, a moan broke free, and I invaded her mouth. The heady and intoxicating taste of hers coated my tongue.

I could never be satisfied with this.

Desire took over, and it eradicated all the thoughts I had about anything.

All I wanted right now was to never make Dahlia stop moaning.

I hooked her legs around my waist and carried her to her room. I shut the door without breaking our kiss. 

She pushed my jacket off my shoulders while I removed her gown. My movements were frantic and almost desperate as we tried to remove every single piece of clothing between us.

I was desperate for her.

I broke our kiss to roll on a condom. When I was finished, I found those whiskey eyes staring at me with desire, anticipation, and apprehension. 

I pinned her beneath me and kissed her. We were kissing like we were suffocating, and the other one was the only source of air. 

It wasn't enough. I was greedy for more. More of her.

She let out a soft cry when I palmed her breasts and pinched her nipples.

"Marco, please." She let out a moan when I took one nipple out of my mouth.

"What do you want, Diamond?" I spread her legs apart and rubbed my thumb over her clit.

"I-Oh-god" I pushed a finger inside her. 

"Tell me what you want, be clear about it." I asked and added another finger inside her.

" I- I want you to fuck me," she said breathlessly, and it really undid me.

"Now, that's a good girl." I removed my fingers.

I slid my palm to her hips, where I'm sure there would be marks of my fingers the next day.

"Be ready, diamond. It's your first time, so this may hurt a little."  I don't think that she got the time to fully register what I said before I slammed into her all at once.

FUCK.SHE WAS SO TIGHT.

She was so wet, so I slid inside her without any resistance, but maybe the sensation was so sudden that she let out a loud cry and clenched around me. I didn't move until I could feel her muscles relax. I kissed her while I started to move slowly.