A War Of A Different Kind

Joffrey sees the Pigeon Pie being carried out and turns then says softly as he hands his goblet to his wife "my Queen"  Margaery places the goblet on the table by her grandmother as Joffrey pulls his new sword out of its sheathe then walks over to the pie and cuts the top which pops open and white doves fly out of it Lysianassa who had walked back over to where her husband stands hides her head in his shoulder when she sees the dead dove Joffrey had killed when he sliced the pie and he hugs her to his side she slides out of his embrace then walks over to where Joffrey's goblet is then looks at Olenna when she smells a familiar fruity smell that wasn't the wine inside it she turns then hands Joffery his goblet and Joffrey take it with a smile "I am so sorry, even you don't deserve this!"  she whispers he looks at her curiously as she walks back over to her husband and whispers "I think we figured out how to thank him, he's not going to like it though"  he looks at her oddly as she says softly to Tyrique "you and Sansa should go for a walk and if you should meet a fool let him take her for I am certain she would want to go with him then you leave as well it's not safe here for either of you any longer"  Tyrique nods then takes his confused wife's hand in his and walks her away from the banquet Tyrion hears Joffrey start coughing and he says "your Grace?"  Joffrey replies as he takes another sip of his wine and places his hand under his neck  "it's nothing"  then starts gasping for air and looks at his wife who says "he's chocking!"  Cersei stands up out of her chair "help the poor boy"  Olenna says she stands then says as Joffrey stumbles away from her granddaughter "idiots help your king"  Jamie rushes through the crowd that was gathering and says "move away!"  as Joffrey falls onto his stomach Jamie pushes a few men out of his way and rushes over to Joffrey as he starts puking out blood "Joffrey! Joffrey!"  Jamie says as he places his hand on his nephew-son's back "help him!"  Cersei shouts as she pushes Margaery out of her way and rushes towards her son and her brother-lover "Joffrey! Joffrey!"  Cersei shouts she pushes her brother away from their son and says "don't touch him!"  and cradles her chocking son in her arms "Joffrey please, Joffrey"  she says as she looks down at him as his nose starts bleeding "no, I can't-- what is...."  she asks "help him!"  she begs Lysianassa "plays her part" and walks over to where Joffrey's goblet lays then picks it up "no!"  Tyrion whispers when he finally realizes what his wife meant especially when he sees his nephew reach for the goblet in her hand and his sister stare at his wife then down at her son who finally took his last breaths "my son"  Cersei cries then she looks at Lysianassa and says "she did this she's always hated him!"  Lysianassa replies with a sarcastic tone "he was so much like you what's not to hate!?!"  Cersei growls "you poisoned my son"  Lysianassa replies "and as a women who lived while both her parents died of the same thing.... on the same day no less I suppose I would know how to do that huh!? especially when my grandmother was a well known healer in both my family's country and yours who knew every poison and it's antidote taught her the very same knowledge that she once had too bad I forgot what the antidote was, not that I would have saved him anyway a cowardly king deserves a cowards death!"  Olenna looks at her with a shocked expression on her face even Tyrion was shocked that she would say such a thing he knows she HATES poison because of how her parents died as a matter of fact she would rather kill and/or die by the sword, a bow and arrow, a dagger any death but one by poison he knew she was "playing a part" but for who and why!?! "take her take her!"  Cersei orders "Jamie, I know I don't deserve it but will you and Bri please be the ones who "take me"!? one death is enough for today"  Lysianassa asks softly Jamie looks at her and nods then stands up and walks over to her Brienne of Tarth walks over as well and they both gently grip her arm then walk her out of the banquet "make sure nothing happens to Tyrion, please!"  Lysianassa whispers as they walk "I will try"  Jamie whispers in reply she nods for in truth that was all anyone could do....