A Lannister Always Pays His Debts

"Get much sleep!?"  Bronn asks "not really"  Lysianassa replies as she and Tyrion walk out of the water Bronn chuckles then asks "would you like to....!?"  she replies "no we should continue on besides I can give him his punishment later"  he chuckles Tyrion raises a eyebrow at her "what!?! you're owed for being so naughty!"  she coos "I was a child!"  Tyrion says "oh! so you don't want to be punished for past transgressions then how about present ones!?"  she asks "like what!?!"  Tyrion asks "all the drinking and the prostitutes and who knows what else!"  she replies he rolls his eyes Bronn chuckles "you owe me as well remember!?!"  she asks Tyrion raises a eyebrow at her then replies "you're right I do!"  he becomes excited at the prospect of making love to her which he knows is meant to be both of their "punishments" she had told him she'd rather wait till they were married and quite possibly in a building not a tent where anyone could just walk in and watch them Lysianassa places a piece of paper in Bronn's hand and he looks down at it his eyes widen when he reads what it is and he asks "h-how....!?!"  she replies "I may have been born across the sea but I know people from all over on both sides of it for many of the people who watched me grow up now live on both sides of it"  he smiles and hands her back the proof that she and Tyrion are married as they walk Tyrion starts whistling which makes Lysianassa smile "will you shut up?"  Bronn asks Tyrion stops whistling but nothing could make the happiness in his heart go away "there's Hill Tribes all around here"  Bronn says "if I'm going to die, it may as well be with a song in my heart"  Tyrion replies he feels his wife's sadness flow through her body and takes her hand in his then promises as he turns and looks at her.... when the trek first began Lysianassa gave Bronn Svaðilfari to ride while she and Tyrion rode Eimyrja and he sits in front of her as they ride.... "I will not die not today this I swear!"  he frowns when he sees that the sadness does not leave her eyes he kisses the back of her hand then starts whistling once more a few miles down the path Bronn sees that Tyrion had fallen asleep while leaning up against his wife and the sight made him smile Lysianassa turns her horse and stares into the woods that surround them "let's not play games now come out and face us not hide like cowards!.... and just so you know you can't have my horses I will kill you before you ever have a chance to touch them!"  she says to someone Bronn can't see a few members of the Hill Tribes walk out from the shadows of the trees and over to them and Bronn takes his sword out from its sheath as they approach "when you meet your gods, you tell them Shagga, son of Dolf, of the Stone Crows sent you"  a man with a horned helmet that might have been made from a skull of some poor animal and a beard says hearing the unfamiliar voice speak Tyrion wakes up "and if we don't believe in gods!?! who shall we meet and tell who sent us!?!"  Lysianassa asks "Siana!"  Tyrion softly scolds "what!?! it was a honest question!"  she says with a shrug Bronn chuckles "I am Tyrion, son of Tywin of Clan Lannister"  Tyrion says to Shagga who asks "how would you like to die Tyrion, son of Tywin?"  Tyrion replies "in my own bed, at the age of 80 with my wife by my side alive crying tears of sorrow that I must part from her"  Lysianassa asks Shagga "have you not heard of the Lannister's!? our house is rich and powerful"  catching on and hiding a smile because of the fact that she said "our" and not "his" Tyrion adds as he slides off the horse missing his wife's warmth the moment he does "if you see us through these mountains, my father will shower you with gold"  Shagga replies "we have no use for a halfman's promises"  Tyrion says "halfman maybe, but at least I have the courage to face my enemies what do the Stone Crows do? hide behind rocks and shiver when the knights of the Vale ride by? are those the best weapons you could steal?"  Shagga looks at the blade of his axe as Tyrion continues "good enough for killing sheep, if the sheep don't fight back Lannister smiths shit better steel"  Shagga swings his axe and cuts Tyrion's cheek then asks "you think you can win us over with your trinkets?"  Lysianassa asks as she slides of her horse and stands by her husband "what if we can promise you the Vale of Arryn itself!?"  Shagga looks at her "we have no use for it after all we have seen just how weak those who "rule" it are"  she says he smiles at her she looks at Tyrion and slides her thumb gently over the small cut on his cheek "sadly I expected more"  she says with a smile Tyrion scoffs "what!?! you would think that with the pride he has in his weapon he would have done a better job than a tiny slit!"  she tells him Bronn chuckles Tyrion smiles she kisses her husbands lips then says "but don't you worry I still find you handsome!"  Tyrion's smile grows then says to Shagga "the Lords of the Vale have always spat upon the Hill Tribes the Lords of the Vale want me dead I believe it is time for new Lords of the Vale"....